Overland Expo East '17 : Group Gear Swap (Asheville, NC)

Greenbean

B.S. Goodwrench
Thanks to Ruined Adventures for me finding his topic last year, and I am duplicating it here. I searched and couldn't find one.

Feel free to post anything that you're wishing to get rid of and willing to bring to Expo East. If possible, please mention your route in case you will be passing through the neighborhood of other members on the forum and you're willing to make a pit stop. It would also be helpful if you could mention your rough schedule, as it will be a busy weekend and it may be beneficial to buyer and seller to meet before or after the main events.

Both items are withdrawn.

I have some old Overland Journals, well not old but from 2015-2017, the dates you can see in the photo.
If you need any more info on particular issues LMK.

I also am selling an extra set of Land Cruiser wheels off my 2000. They are straight and have zero curb rash but could use some paint or be powder coated. Or even just ran as is and Plasti-Dip I guess. They come with the old lugs and center caps too.

Last edited:

ohpyramids

Adventurer
Great idea!
Ive got a Pelican waterproof laptop case, tan Ford Econoline interior door trim and 1995 center console. DM for photos and pricing. Looking for 10' Fiamma Awning

Taco2FJ

Observer
Tepui RTT, Foxwing, Propane Hot Shower, GZ Solar panel

After switching up my 4x4, I found that all my fun camping stuff doesn't really work with my new platform. Nothing wrong with anything, just need to switch things up.

1) SOLD Tepui Gran Sabana Ruggedized w/brand new weatherhood-Orginially $2750, asking $1500. Used 24 night, stored inside with the exception of the the two trips its done.

2) SOLD Foxwing Right side. Awesome on my FJ Cruiser, doesn't really work well on my LC because the the rear door spoiler thing (ugh). Asking $400, if you have a Front runner slimline II, the mounting brackets will set yeah back $20

3) SOLD Mr. Heater Hot Water Heater. Brand New in box. Got as a replacement for my original water heater, but never used it. Amazon for $350, asking $300.

4) Goal Zero Nomad 20. Originally $200, asking $120.

5) Helinox Table one. Basically brand new. Super nice to have, but I know my 2 year old won't treat it good, so I never set it up with him camping, and found that it now just sits in my closet. New $120, asking $75
IMG_2907.jpgIMG_5920 2.jpgIMG_2843.jpg

I'm driving from Savannah, GA if that helps also

Last edited:

Taco2FJ

Observer
Sure, but it's new in box and still has the packing tape on it, so I would like to keep it in that new state until sold. The pictures are not the one that's for sale, but to try and show what it looks like.

Everything is in great shape. I will be at the Expo Fri and Sat.

Foxwing Awning Eco Driver Side Opening with mounting bracket
http://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/products/sport-leisure/shade/awnings/foxwing-eco-2-1_31117
Retail: $569
Price: $450
31117-Foxwing-Eco-00_lrg.jpg

Rhino Rack JK Pioneer Platform 72"x57"; has 2" track mount legs ($110 a pair) attached and hi lift mount($85)
http://www.rhinorack.com/en-us/prod...tforms/pioneer-platform-72-34-x-56-34-_42108b
Retail: $729 + $220 + $85 = $1,034
Price: $650
42108B-Pioneer-Platform-00.jpg

Chair One Green: Retail $100 asking $80
Chair One Orange: Retail $100 asking $80
Table: Retail $120 asking $95

https://www.helinoxstore.com/collections/outdoor-line/products/chair-one-green
1368896940_l1_grande.jpg

https://www.helinoxstore.com/collections/outdoor-line/products/chair-elite-orange
1394790232_l1_grande.jpg

https://www.helinoxstore.com/collections/outdoor-line/products/table-one
1374558517_l1_grande.jpg

Last edited:

BulletHead

Adventurer
Delorme Inreach Explorer, with box, and everything it came with. Used once on a 2 hour hike. Perfect shape. I can bring it with me if anyone is interested.
Also has the powered in-vehicle ram mount without the suction cup.

$300

Eagle05

Adventurer
Sale Pending - Alu-Cab S/M Tilting Fridge Slide

Alu-Cab S/M Tilting Fridge Slide

Purchased $449 new from OK4WD earlier this year.
We've decided to go a different route.

I drilled some additional holes in the base to align with the Goose-Gear JKU rear plate, and the bottom side has some scratches from use.

I'll bring it to Expo if anyone is interested and willing to pay a partial PayPal deposit. My wife and I will be there from 8-2 on Friday.
I just don't want to have it taking up space for the next few weeks as we'll be on the road until mid-October. I am leaving from Alabama on Wednesday morning. Please let me know before then if interested. See my signature for my build thread if you want to see pictures in use.

IMG_7886.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

Asking $250.

Deposit placed - Sale pending.

Last edited:

jordans264

Tembo Tusk Loadspotter Fridge Slide for sale

I'll be at Overland Expo East on saturday and sunday. I have a Tembo Tusk Loadspotter Fridge slide with the optional cutting board in perfect condition for sale. Asking for $900. Sells for 1150 new. PM me if you are interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles