Overland Expo East '16 : Group Gear Swap (Asheville, NC)

Chris Boyd

Explorer
1) Front Runner Flip-Flop Tent: $75 PayPal FF.
Used 2 times. Perfect for kids and adults. Deploys in under a minute!
Fits a double air mattress and two adult comfortably (Though not taller than 6' or so).

2) Snow Peak IGT 3-unit "standing set" (830 legs). $150 PayPal FF.
Recently upgraded to a 4-u and this has to go. Great condition all around.

Edit: didn't have interest before leaving for expo, so I didn't pack the items... PM me if you're interested and we can see about shipping.

Last edited:

TexasD-90

Adventurer
MT RANIER CVT RTT. It's listed in the classifieds with pics and description. $1100 delivered to the expo. Need to know by Tuesday evening if I need to bring it with me. PM me. Thanks

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
Packing up tomorrow! Quick bump for the thread and shameless bump for my items :)

-Annex for CVT Mt. Bachelor rooftop tent. Came with the tent, never used it. Make me an offer. *Spoken for by Eddie*
-Brand new factory 18" wheels for a Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon. These came from the dealership with my dad's truck but he doesn't want them. I actually tried to be proactive and posted them to craigslist! http://asheville.craigslist.org/wto/5798249691.html
-Cargo cover for a Ford CMAX (should fit any year CMAX). Came with my mom's car but she doesn't use it. Brand new, make me an offer.
-PIAA light cages (plastic), came with my PIAA fog lights. Make me an offer.
-Rotopax 2-gallon gasoline canister, used make me an offer. *Spoken for by Corey*
-OEM muffler from my 2012 Subaru Impreza. Make me an offer (get it out of my garage).

Last edited:

4Rocker

Observer
Expedition 1 Geri 4 gallon water and gas cans. The gas version is no longer available from Expedition 1 new. This set still holds liquid tight and fits great on even low profile roof racks. $100 for the pair.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
Expedition 1 Geri 4 gallon water and gas cans. The gas version is no longer available from Expedition 1 new. This set still holds liquid tight and fits great on even low profile roof racks. $100 for the pair.

Have you already left the expo? If not are you coming any further east than Asheville?

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper

For some reason I thought this sold, otherwise I would have bought the pair...oh well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior