Overland Expo 2020....Loveland, Colorado...Yeah!

trailscape

Explorer
That's exciting news. I've been a bit leery of traveling to another expo with how much it's grown. It's a bit easier when I can be there in under an hour.

There's also the Off Grid Expo that was just held in Golden. It was interesting and fun, though maybe off to a slow start. I think it might benefit from having you guys there next time.

outdoornate65

Adventurer
That's exciting news. I've been a bit leery of traveling to another expo with how much it's grown. It's a bit easier when I can be there in under an hour.

There's also the Off Grid Expo that was just held in Golden. It was interesting and fun, though maybe off to a slow start. I think it might benefit from having you guys there next time.
We thought about attending that last weekend but got busy. I wondered how the turn-out would be.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Paul,

I had no idea they were adding a third venue to the rotation? Any idea where it will be held?

Also being from the Front Range, it would be super handy.

Nate

I see it is a third venue. First I thought it was just a move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Just think of all the Subarus that will be there...

And Iowa would work for me (I'm in Minnesota)! At least Loveland is one (very long) day drive, so that is an improvement over Scottsdale.

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Gonna be hot.

Glad it's close to home and we can do it as a daytrip.

Wondering if the vendors will be inside....which would give it a "tradeshow" feel.

Not sure I'm sold on the venue.

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Colorado is fantastic, but the expo camping being in a grass field, not my style so much. I like the treed area in Flagstaff.

If I go I might camp offsite.
I'm local to Denver and agree there is lots to see out this way.

Yes.....a grassy field with no shade in late Aug.

Upside: quite a few breweries close by to beat the heat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles