Overland Expo 2013: Post Your Stories, Images, and Experiences Here! (Official)

forsakenfuture

Explorer
All of us at ExpeditionApparel are looking forward to our second Overland ExPO! The amount of support we received from attendees was amazing.

This thread seems like the perfect place to announce our 2013 Overland Expo special: everything is 40% off. Every stitch of clothing we sell is 40% off. This includes prime stuff from Mountain Khakis, ExOfficio, Outdoor Research and Icebreaker. You can find us next door to Equipt - stop over after having a few drinks.

For those of you who can't attend, we will offer this same special online for a week after the OX - but those who can make it in person get first crack at colors and sizes.

I will really have to watch your website!

skibum315

Explorer
Very excited to be attending on Saturday with the whole family ... can't wait to check out the trailers from VMI Offroad (the reason for our trip). Here's hoping we can make it a bigger trip at some point, this year though it worked out to be "fly in on Friday ... and back out on Sunday" - phew, it'll be a whirlwind.

AZXterra410

Trying to ditch out of work early and head on up. The vehicle is loaded and ready to go. Being my first Expo, I am very excited for this event.

Rexsname

Explorer
I am ready to go just as soon as I pick up my grandson from kindergarten :wings:. Only one problem......I cant find my single burner stove anywhere! We may have had a theft. Anyone want to allow me to boil some water? I have fuel.............

REX

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Christian,

Are these sessions recorded and available to view after the fact?

I would have loved to make it down this year for OX13, hopefully I'll be there for OX14

-Dan

Unfortunately I doubt it. Better come next year!

:)

mkitchen

Explorer
Just Finished the center box. Time to get crackin on the packin!

Boy Howdy, that was a close finish. Just finished the center box on Rueben at 6:00 PM. I still need to shop, pack, shower etc. Hopefully Sam and I will be off in the early AM's tomorrow. It took me a lot longer than I thought but hey, I am not very knowledgable regarding wood work.

Here is a picture of Rueben as of 20 minutes ago. One thing for sure, I have plenty of storage. I built an extension of the center box so it makes a bed that is a bit over seven feet long.

dqhbms.jpg

Come check it out at the EXPO this weekend.

Mikey

Magoo

Forest Service says fire ban starts next week. Can anyone at the lake advise if the campground will allow fires??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior