Outlander trailer in New England

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
I am seriously considering parting with my Outlander Sherpa II trailer.
101_4364.jpg

101_4363.jpg

Has 235/75R15 AT Radials, 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern, 2 lockable mounts for Scepter fuel cans, spare tire(which can be mounted in a variety of positions) and a 2"receiver hitch. Tube axle with leaf springs. In excellent condition.
Here is a link to the Outlander website: http://www.outlandertrailers.com/Sherpa2Rear.html
Conveniently located in Rhode Island, at exit 7 on I95. Asking $4,000, a big savings of time and money over traveling to Arkansas to get a new one...so you can go somewhere nice instead, like the Ouachita NF! PM me if you are interested.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
I'm just giving this a bump. The reason I'm considering selling it is I just bought a Yamaha TW200 and this type of trailer is not practical for transporting a motorcycle. :roost: The solid top rack on this is ideal for a RTT however. I haven't listed it locally yet.

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
Where in Arkansas are they located? I emailed the owner asking that once but he forgot to tell me when he replied to my other questions

The guy that builds these trailers is a really cool, knowledgable fella. He's got a pretty clean operation going on in his shop and the product he makes is pretty dang good. I have not seen the Adventure Trailer brand, but the Outlander Trailers are great for the price I'd reckon.

Bump for Rhode.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Giving this a bump in light of all the publicity. This is a solid, well-built trailer. I don't really want to part with it, but I am running out of room. PM me if you are interested.

Captain K-man

Adventurer
Nice unit

If I only had the cash I would be there tonight. That is what I have been looking for, and so close. It would take me a year to save up that $$. Oh well.

rain76king

Adventurer
I'm bumping this thing, good deal, sweet trailer, and fellow New Englander...If I hit a scratch ticket or sell my cj I'll be in touch!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior