Outdoor Kid Photo Thread

Honu

lost on the mainland
went up to Oak Creek get away from the heat with some friends and both our kids loved the creek have to say would not mine living a bit closer to the water again :)
plus the boys had a cool pirate ship in the form of a log :)
got to mix some biz with fun and all had a great day :)

sedona%20_015-06-25_(17-03-46)_fbs.jpg

EG_2015_Sedona_17_fbs.jpg

EG_2015_Sedona_02_fbs.jpg

EG_2015_Sedona_04_fbs.jpg

EG_2015_Sedona_08_fbs.jpg

Last edited:

coolfeet

Mark Keeler
We have gone on 3 camping trip in 2015. On a whim, we back packed the Lost Coast in remote Humbolt, County, California. 25 miles of pristine undeveloped California coast.

Lost Coast backpacking trip, Lost Coast, California

lighthousewithboys.jpg

Shortly after the back packing trip, we loaded our Ford van and drove to the Canadian Rockies for an amazing car camping trip with our two boys. Rather than disperse camp, we took advantage of the favorable exchange rate and stayed at Canadian national parks.
Lake St. Mary, Glacier National Park, Montana
LakeStMaryBoys.jpg

Arrowhead Lake, BC
P1010245.jpg

Destitute State Park Oregon
bgzachDeschuttes.jpg

Lake Louise, BC, Canada

P1000986.jpg

Kootenay Mountains free hot springs, BC, Canada

P1010259.jpgy

Last edited:

ab1985

Explorer
My daughter and I took a 9 day road trip to Colorado in early August. She's done her fair share of weekend camping trips, but this was the longest she's spent on the road/in the truck. She did great.

Henrymski

Here are some from last summer's camping tour around the great lakes.

A c-c-c-cold August day on Lake Superior. Naturally, my daughter wanted to swim.

IMG_3306.jpg

Lake Michigan

IMG_3256.jpg

PA not far from Lake Erie

IMG_3243.jpg

I took my family down to Belize in November for a family vacation. We explored two Mayan archaeological sites, Xunantunich near San Ignacio as well as the Caracol site at the end of the infamously bumpy dirt road.

Here's my eldest daughter atop the main structure at Xunantunich. We let her be the first person in our family to reach the top of one of these temples. :)
_DSC1413-XL.jpg

And my youngest daughter outside of our jungle house (wooden structure, complete with thatched roof).
_DSC1346-XL.jpg

Article describing an obtainable, but true, international adventure is slated for one of the next issues of the OutdoorX4 magazine.

Cant share much more until after article is published.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Looking forward to that article Scott! That first picture of your older daughter, wow she looks so much like your wife in that shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles