Out with the old, in with the Tacoma ute...

sipaez

This is awesome! Ive been thinking of doing something similar with a camper for my Tacoma

It's in its early stages of design though. How do you like that flatbed? I've been looking at those. Also did you make the tool boxes under the flatbed?

Youngunner

Adventurer
The tray is from utebed, the boxes are norweld like the canopy from main line overland. It was difficult to modify the boxes to mount to the tray and the canopy needed a 1" "spacer to fit on the tray but I made it work. I will be having a custom under the tray drawer that pulls out the back and some small boxes in front of the wheels.

cools20

how did you get mainline overland to send you the norweld boxes? I've asked them a few times and they don't seem to want to sell me any unless I buy a flat bed from them also...

Youngunner

Adventurer
how did you get mainline overland to send you the norweld boxes? I've asked them a few times and they don't seem to want to sell me any unless I buy a flat bed from them also...
I bought the demo/used boxes when I bought the canopy. They were a real PITA to adapt to the utebed.

cools20

I bought the demo/used boxes when I bought the canopy. They were a real PITA to adapt to the utebed.

Jealous you got a set! You wouldn't by chance be able to give me the dimensions of them? Probably going to have to find someone local or get my buddy to build some for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles