Ottawa,Canada-2015 4runner Trail premium 11,500miles 26,100$

djtc

Adventurer
For sale is our 2015 Toyota 4runner Trail Edition Premium with around 11,500 miles. This truck has every option possible catering to the outdoor/offroad enthusiast. Options such as durable weatherproof seats , rear locking differential , crawl control , KDSS ( allows sway bars to articulate more) and many other options.

The truck has several aftermarket accessories such as:
-285-70-17 cooper st maxx tires with Stealth custom Series F5 wheels.
-Window visors
-Weathertech floor mats
-Custom Aluminum roof rack with rear Gobi ladder

Other options include:
-Heated windshield wiper area
-navigation
-Satellite radio
-heated seats
-Bluetooth
-Reverse camera
-Rear cargo slide out tray which can carry up to 440lbs
And more.

The truck is priced much lower due to it experiencing a dent in the rear quarter panel (fixed) and a few scratches from an off roading trip .The damage was easily fixed as you can see in the pictured examples.the truck has a salvage title.

The truck is priced at 26 100$ U.S Dollars without the roof rack and roof top tent.

24,300$ without scs wheelset . Will include winter wheels
Will also consider a clean 1st,2nd ,or 3rd gen in trade plus cash.

If you want the truck without the wheels and tires (will be replaced with a winter set) 1000$ can be taken off.

Last edited:

MattHowell

Beautiful rig. Does it still have the body damage shown in some of the pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winterpeg

Back on the market. Please note that the truck is branded unfortunately.

Specifically.... what do you mean by "branded"?

EDIT: Disregard.... I see you have a salvage title. Sorry I didn't read that earlier.
What caused it to be totalled? The rear quarter panel should not have caused enough damage to total it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online