Oscars WJ overland build

BCobe

Adventurer
Hmm not sure if ready for that yet but knowing me I will soon. I always end up doing all that stuff

I was running the 6.5 IRO Long Arm with 35's. If I did it again I would get the 4" (MAYBE the 6" again) and run 33's, then again looking at WJ's on 35's my mind is swaying a bit.

547326_505770102815980_1680817150_n.jpg

e3d286c6c6093c5ea0cc3f4e5038b4da.jpg

788abadc2313b731a06e9e615a202ed1.jpg

d890dd995bc52fbf97bf8ea0afe40b1a.jpg

Took the WJ out for its first trip. Did really well.

New items on the repair list are:
Wiper blades.
Throttle position sensor
rear upper isolators.

Trim some more

The spacers are on it. Never tried it without them.
Think I'm going to cut the bumper so the fog lights are gone.

I need rock sliders too but I'm not gonna pay what they want for them online. 200 I'd buy. Anymore ill build

Lecoq

Explorer
My JCR were $420 Shipped. I'd definitely recommend them. Love the look of the newer Rubicon wheels on the WJ. How's the suspension in terms of noise so far?

Only noise I've had is from rubbing. The rear upper spring isolators were melted when I did the swap and I didn't replace them so when i hit the dirt with some speed it squeaked but I already ordered some new ones

My JCR were $420 Shipped. I'd definitely recommend them. Love the look of the newer Rubicon wheels on the WJ. How's the suspension in terms of noise so far?

Ive got a JCR front bumper on my JK. took them 4 weeks to ship it. and when i asked they were rude. My brother ordered thier skid system. they never sent hardware and it took almost 2 months to get. and then another 2 weeks for the hardware. but in that time they mangaed to make 15 stupid videos on facebook. Then I met them at JeepFest. Zero business sense and no accountability from the owner. Long story short I wont be purchasing anything else from them. maybe when the grow up.

Ranger Steve

Adventurer
I ordered those mats. They just came today! I got all of them including the one piece second row seat and the rear trunk area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94