Original Skamper Manual

alenz

I have an 85 skamper 080s. Do you have the manual that came with it? Ours didn't come with one and we were hoping to be able to look at one. There are a few things we have questions about before we take it on our first trip.

Last edited:

Brandi

Does anyone have information on the Skamper truck camper furnace? Mine is not working and thinking about just replacing the original. thanks for any information.

leadfingers

I recently purchased a project Skamper that had the original manual with it. Many technical questions that I have seen others post on the forum here may be answered from the original manual. Therefore, I hope these photos my be of assistance.

Cover (smiling, happy Skamper owners)
View attachment 112183

Roof Lift Illustrated Parts List
View attachment 112184

Roof List Parts Key
View attachment 112185

Caring for your Skamper
View attachment 112186

Load Dimensions/Weights
View attachment 112187

Electrical System
View attachment 112188

Wiring Schematic
View attachment 112189

Titan Jack IPL
View attachment 112190

If you have trouble reading these, please PM me and I'll be happy to send a larger file.
Thanks.
Could you send me larger copies? These are tiny. <elkneen@gmail.com>. Thanks, Ed

graydw

Could you send me larger copies? These are tiny. <elkneen@gmail.com>. Thanks, Ed
I recently purchased a project Skamper that had the original manual with it. Many technical questions that I have seen others post on the forum here may be answered from the original manual. Therefore, I hope these photos my be of assistance.

Cover (smiling, happy Skamper owners)
View attachment 112183

Roof Lift Illustrated Parts List
View attachment 112184

Roof List Parts Key
View attachment 112185

Caring for your Skamper
View attachment 112186

Load Dimensions/Weights
View attachment 112187

Electrical System
View attachment 112188

Wiring Schematic
View attachment 112189

Titan Jack IPL
View attachment 112190

If you have trouble reading these, please PM me and I'll be happy to send a larger file.
Thanks.
Hi Bill, Hoping you would be willing to send me larger files on the wiring diagram and the note on the electrical system. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles