Orange County CA Independent Mitsubishi Mechanic?

DSouth

Observer
Hi All,

I haven't yet had the cause to need a local Mitsu mechanic, but I am sure I will sometime and I wanted to maybe check out the options. Any recommendations in the Orange County California area?

Offroadmuch

Explorer
I could use a good local mechanic, especially if cheaper than the dealer. After reading this: http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=15879
-Posted by Michael Brown I would really have to trust someone to do a good transmission flush and fill.
-Marutuk are these guys good for a transmission flush and timing belt job? Just asking since I have never done business with them. Their website looks very professional. Thank you for your feedback.

Marutuk

KK6WFB
I've been going to Pete for quite some time with both my Gen 2.5 and Gen 3 for many different things including belt changes and such, I do trust him with my cars and do recommend him highly.

Offroadmuch

Explorer
I've been going to Pete for quite some time with both my Gen 2.5 and Gen 3 for many different things including belt changes and such, I do trust him with my cars and do recommend him highly.

Thank you! I did not even know there was this type of shop in my area. Much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles