Or if you are into Oddball vehicles.....sorry for the tie Poe's.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Why is it oddball?

Specifically designed for those with mobility issues. There are a few around here. Was also featured as the main vehicle in this very funny Netflix comedy with Paul Rudd:

i929165.jpg

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I dont think its odd at all. Its a mobility rig for people with physical disabilities. So whys that odd?

CFMGarage

Geez, the comments here are like you were attacking disabled people...

This is an oddball vehicle and I've not seen hardly any for sale.

The city I live next too has a few of these and they are all parked less than a mile from here. They are used often to transport people. I'd assume all kinds of people.

I saw a Range Rover limo the other day, that's oddball as well, but I'm not attacking kids going to prom.

86scotty

Cynic
I am. Limos are the stupidest, most useless, non maneuverable, ugliest, gaudiest pieces of crap ever thought up. And WHY???? So stupid on many levels. The pinnacle of 'look at me'.

I must admit, one year in HS a bunch of us rented one to go to prom. Nowadays, if one of my kids wanted to do that stupid crap I would flatly tell them no. I'd rather rent them something nice, like a sports car, and give them the difference in cash. Or betteryet, rent an RV for them and their friends and chauffeur them.

And if that contraption above isn't oddball I don't know what is.

Sorry for the rant.

jadmt

ignore button user
hell i could not make heads or tails out of the title of the thread....bad translation no doubt or must need to be stoned to understand I guess.

WOODY2

Adventurer
I am. Limos are the stupidest, most useless, non maneuverable, ugliest, gaudiest pieces of crap ever thought up. And WHY???? So stupid on many levels. The pinnacle of 'look at me'.

I must admit, one year in HS a bunch of us rented one to go to prom. Nowadays, if one of my kids wanted to do that stupid crap I would flatly tell them no. I'd rather rent them something nice, like a sports car, and give them the difference in cash. Or betteryet, rent an RV for them and their friends and chauffeur them.

And if that contraption above isn't oddball I don't know what is.

Sorry for the rant.
You forgot the IMHO part I think. I'm wondering who would ever want to arrive at a special place/occasion in an RV driven by their Dad? Probably everyone provided he wore the obligatory plastic bow tie and chauffeurs cap. Party on Garth.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
Never seen one of those before, looks vaguely fordish. Maybe based on an older explorer?

86scotty

Cynic
You forgot the IMHO part I think. I'm wondering who would ever want to arrive at a special place/occasion in an RV driven by their Dad? Probably everyone provided he wore the obligatory plastic bow tie and chauffeurs cap. Party on Garth.

That's beside the point! What do kids know, anyway?! Dad's ideas are better! Get off my lawn!.........IMHO......:D

(Sarcasm font)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior