OPUS 15' Hybrid Caravan

Winterpeg

Definitely worth keeping an eye on and seeing how their QC and customer service ends up being.

I wonder what the prices will be?

Phuston

I have had an OP 15 for going on just a year right now. I have had no major concerns whatsoever with any QC issues in the Opus. Failures include 1 Latch holding the bed vertical. And 1 stabilizing jack that I majorly over torqued. The latch was available was within a week or so and I opted for upgraded rear stabilizing jacks. Overall I have been extremely satisfied with the opus OP 15. I have had it in places where I have had to engage four-wheel-drive low in a f250 on 40’s. I have yet to put it into a position in which it wasn’t able to follow me through. The camper pulls a tad heavy as it is substantially bigger than the Opus Air. So it can sometimes have the tendency to ”buck” I given it is a single axle trailer. With that said both of my tow vehicles have super soft suspensions. I have lived in the camper with two people for seven days. I have yet to tarnish the batteries completely. The only main draw that affects the batteries is the refrigerator. Once again I am extremely satisfied with the overall reliability and functionality of this “caravan “. If asked if I would buy another one I would.

Attachments

• AA50940B-E6E6-4BEC-A4EC-C72C01A33C1E.jpeg
    AA50940B-E6E6-4BEC-A4EC-C72C01A33C1E.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 74
  • 67E56AEB-A1D0-43F4-BE1D-38951BF8CA9E.jpeg
    67E56AEB-A1D0-43F4-BE1D-38951BF8CA9E.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 72

TroySmith80

Adventurer
thanks for the feedback Phuston.

How do you like that rear bed pop out? With the multiple hinged panels, does it seem fairly robust/durable, easy to use? Does it do a reasonbly good job of keeping drafts and rain out? That is one of the more interesting features of that trailer in my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles