Options for flat-sided storage boxes?

4xdog

Explorer
I have a few Greenmade InstaCrate folding open-top boxes (from Costco) in my vehicles. They're not especially strong and of course have no lid, but they collapse very efficiently until needed and they're nicely square-sided. They have a purpose in my activities, although certainly not a replacement for my Zarges boxes.

i-J2BDtc7.png

WESBC

Observer
I’ve picked up a couple of these recently. Really impressed with the design, construction and quality. My FR Wolfpack’s were just a tad too bulky and a little bigger than what I needed. Slightly smaller interior space but a much smaller footprint.

JackW

Explorer
I’ve picked up a couple of these recently. Really impressed with the design, construction and quality. My FR Wolfpack’s were just a tad too bulky and a little bigger than what I needed. Slightly smaller interior space but a much smaller footprint.

I like those - need to do some measuring tomorrow to see if they will fit in some of the cabinets in my travel trailer. I'm sure they will be a good alternative to some of my Wolf boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior