opinions needed

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Apples and oranges. It depends on what you want as they are polar opposites. If it were me, I'd keep my Dodge. It will be more useful and, more valuable in the long run...

Spencinator

Adventurer
No way!!! Resale on your Dodge is $10k all day long, resale on that truck? $4k to the right person? Maybe? Im sure that ranger is beat beyond belief.

highdesertranger

Adventurer
never buy a customized truck. if you want it tricked out get a well taken care of stock truck and customize it yourself. highdesertranger

bloodyWEST

Adventurer
you would need your Dodge to trailer around that ranger anyway. keep the dodge they are not getting easier to find. trail rigs will come and go, unless you really have feelings for THAT ranger.....keep the dodge and buy a Samurai or a Cherokee to wheel

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
He's got a 2010 F150 in his sig, so I'm guessing the Dodge is already the "2nd" rig. I'd still keep it over he Ranger, unless the Ranger has $15,000 in the glove box... 'Cause that's what it would cost to replace the Dodge!

jasonL_031

Adventurer
thanks for the input guys i just needed a second opinion as i can never trust mine lol........ some mistakes have been made in the past........ huge mistakes lol

78Bronco

Explorer
Keep the dodge. I assume the deal would be ranger and cash for your diesel. The ranger would be a toy and not road worthy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier