Open Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-plorenow

Adventurer
Hi All,

My name is Mike and I used to be a Land Rover owner. I have been clean for over a year now and all is going well. I am now a satisfied Jeep owner and couldn't be more happy. I did have a recent scare though, I had to take my car to the dealer, after 62,000 miles I was grief stricken as my vehicle still wasn't leaking oil or any other fluid profusely on the garage floor or any random parking lot. I was tempted to remove the oil plug, but was informed that this was how a vehicle was supposed to be. Who knew? :Wow1:.

Anyway, there are a bunch of great people over on the Jeep thread. You are welcome to come over and visit anytime.

Sorry couldn't help myself. :coffeedrink:

Anyway, I have a couple of D2's with blown engines if anyone needs parts.

blue bomber

Adventurer
Nice intro,I bet you will have great luck selling your stuff. Good luck with your minivan transmission and all the vastly superior jeep sourced, not manufactured parts.
Just Everybody Else's Parts ;-)

X-plorenow

Adventurer
I was just having fun. While all is true my heart still pumps for Rovers, I just had terrible luck with them. Wish I had the coin to get a Defender.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Hi All,

My name is Mike ................. I am now a satisfied Jeep owner................ I did have a recent scare though, , after 62,000 miles I was grief stricken as my vehicle still wasn't leaking oil or any other fluid profusely on the garage floor.....

dude-wait-what.jpg

Uhm, you own a Jeep, and it's not leaking?

Then it's out of fluids!!:snorkel:

blue bomber

Adventurer
IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/11/6uhuza6a.jpg[/IMG]

4.0 number three, just sayin'

By the way F$&k tapatalk, extorting me to post images.

Tapatalk sucks, sent from Matthew's IPhone

blue bomber

Adventurer
I was just having fun. While all is true my heart still pumps for Rovers, I just had terrible luck with them. Wish I had the coin to get a Defender.

I know I'm just kidding!! But I'm serious about tapatalk.

Tapatalk sucks, sent from Matthew's IPhone

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
While all is true my heart still pumps for Rovers, I just had terrible luck with them.

Your problem is the D2 doesn't have leaf springs!
What Heep are you driving? My favorite was my '95 cherokee 5 speed. My least favorite was my '98 GrandCherokee. Wish I still had the 5 speed cherokee.

cosmic88

Observationalist
KING of the Trailers

nice trailer.... too bad the jeep couldn't get there, run the trails and make it back home all by its little old self with all your gear inside.

cosmic88

Observationalist
touche

Even a broken down Rover could have made it to the trail if it had been towed out there on a trailer...

** Anti-Twisted-Panty Disclaimer - obviously, this is all in jest

David Harris

Expedition Leader
nice trailer.... too bad the jeep couldn't get there, run the trails and make it back home all by its little old self with all your gear inside.

This is one of the main reasons I switched over to Rover's. I used to run with the Jeep crowd who wouldn't head out of town without their Jeep on a trailer so if they broke something they could make it back. I was trolling Craigslist and found a Discovery for 500.00 and was amazed at what it could do off road in bone stock trim. I was also amazed at the novelty of driving to the off road spot under its own power and being able to haul people and gear in comfort at the same time!

Been a Rover guy ever since.

David

REDROVER

Explorer
lol omg those land rover guys have big mouth. dude when you talk bad about the jeep do you realize , no car maker i its history made WOST MOTOR, AIR SUSPENSION, HEAD LINER. POWER STEERING PUMP. ABS BRAKING SYSTEM etc.............. than LAND ROVER COMPANY? DO U NEED ANY MORE THAN THAT? do u realize land rover is the fastest value dropping suv in the world?
# 1 oil leaking the most unreliable suv in the world? i guess u dont see those . u can buy 2004 D2 for 1500 at the car action whyyyyyyyy? whyyyyyyyyyyyy? try to buy jeep Rubicon for less than 13 grand . market never lye's my friends

go head say how wrong i am , i love my rover, i just hate most of the rover owners . who only think rover is the god, in fact it is when it comes to be the worst.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne