OOPs.!

XJINTX

Explorer
Saw this on another forum. Guy is lucky but stupid. I'm guessing the first time ever on a beach driving... also sorry to say that some guys actually thing 4x4 means they can actually go anywhere ;)

krick3tt

Adventurer
Tide comes in twice in 24 hour period, good he didn't do this at night when no one could see him and come to his aid. Corrosion control is uppermost about now.

krick3tt

Adventurer
It is still beyond me why LR puts sensitive equipment under the seats down low where they are more at risk.

It is still beyond me why LR puts sensitive equipment under the seats down low where they are more at risk.

Agreed, but let's be honest, with the technology of today's vehicles, this is no other place to put them.

I have had the water over the door seals a few times with not a drop inside. They are great for fording but not meant to be a submarine! And, the door seals are super easy to replace and relatively cheap. Well worth it IMO!

But.....either way the alternator is under water so driving out of there was slim to none after about 5 minutes.......lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior