Onward to Mexico!

rcharrette

Adventurer
All packed up and ready to head into Mexico on New Years day. Crossing the border in Nogales and driving down to Sayulita for 3 months.
IMGP5478.jpg
2 surfboards, 2 bikes, 1 wife and 2 son's. Wish us luck!
You can follow our adventure on www.velomom.com

Randy

rcharrette

Adventurer
We made it!

After 3 days on the road we are in Sayulita. We'll spend 3 months here then decide if we are going to move on South or head back.
IMGP5549.jpg
You can follow our journey on my wifes blog that I "guest post" on. www.velomom.com
look under the Adventures link.
Randy

rcharrette

Adventurer
Our 'Vacation'

IMGP4984.jpg

When people hear about what we are doing they usually say “enjoy your vacation” or “I’m jealous.” The fact of the matter is we are not on vacation, we’ve just decided to take our life on the road. Don’t get me wrong, we are the luckiest people in the world to be able to travel and live wherever we like, moving onto the next incredible destination when we are done. But it’s also not impossible to do this and earn a living. We did not win the lottery or even have a huge savings to devote to travel. We are just putting experiences and time together before a big house and all the comforts of home.............................

The rest of the posting: http://velomom.com/our-vacation/

Randy
www.velomom.com

rcharrette

Adventurer
Thanks, we got a tip that this area was a good spot to take out the SUP. Turn out to be a horrible day for it. Massive beach break with waves exploding over head:Wow1: So we just hung out with the boys and pup and had a few beers :)

BulletHead

Adventurer
Very sorry for your loss. May the All-Mighty give you the strength and patience through the hardship of losing a loved one.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If your travels bring you back to Western Colorado, please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Kevin

98roamer

Explorer
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I can't image the loss you're experiencing, but know that many want to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke