Goin

Observer
DSC03718.jpg

DSC03713.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Nice pics...keep them coming
Where is that...I grew up in Mexico NY...My parents just moved out of the house they had on the little salmon river about 5miles up from Lk Ontario...we fished a lot on the Salmon R. and Little Salmon R....
Last time my brother and I were both home for Christmas we hit up altmar for some steelhead but struck out...Good thing the Altmar Hotel was serving:)

jemmahazie

Those are some BIG and beautiful trout! never fished a Lake Ontario tributary in NY, especially The Oak, Fish get ripped out by there tails and *******s like crazy

Scotty - wow you missed out. I fly fish in NY all the time. Just some amazing streams. We have more fisherman, for sure but there's some out standing fishing for sure.

Scottyrocco16vdub

Scotty - wow you missed out. I fly fish in NY all the time. Just some amazing streams. We have more fisherman, for sure but there's some out standing fishing for sure.

I live in utah now... I am 30min from 2 fantastic rivers, the Weber and Provo. unfortunately its getting darker sooner out so my after work fishing time is getting cut haha. I grew up in Northern NY and often bring my flyrod home when I visit, but being on the St Lawrence river, its just much more practical to fish with a spinning reel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles