Ontario Superior Lake, Esker Lake and Algonquin Park

Mafois

Hi everyone,

Here's a summary of our trip in Ontario.

We did More than 2600 km in 6 days in Ontario via Esker Lake Park, the town of Chapleau, Agawa Bay, Old Woman View, Gargantua Bay, the abandonned Train station of Frater in Superior Lake Park and Brent in Algonquin Park.

the deputy

This is on my bucket this, to drive around each Great Lake with my grandson. Project may start this year with Lake Michigan.

Thanks, for sharing.

Brian.

Bushcoat

one trail at a time
Thanks, I enjoyed your video! We stayed at esker lakes in mid june of this year and probably saw only 3 or 4 other people in the few days we were there. Some points in the video were familiar, the steam engine in Chapleau was one. My Dad is from Chapleau and stays there part time, I try to make it at least once a year. Great areas to explore for sure!

Mafois

We didn't had a lot of time but it seems like there is a lot to explore around Chapleau. Maybe we'll come back.

762X39

Explorer
We stayed at the Chapleau arena parking lot on the way back from" Ride to the end of the road" in 2003. The campground between Wawa and Chapleau was closed so it was plan B. Loved the drive to I think Iron Bridge on a small highway heading south. Stopped midway for the best breakfast the entire trip. Good times...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles