One to many zeros......

eporter

Adventurer
I saw that the other day and scratched my head. The prices on these AWD 1500 vans are outta hand. Seems like a 2WD 3500 van plus conversion would be way cheaper. Do they do AWD conversions on the 1500?

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
With all that bed liner on it, I bet it's hot as heck in any amount of sunlight.

Looks like they did a good job on the inside. Unless it's re used pallets. Then I'm sure it would stink.

• Haha
Reactions: zip

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I saw that the other day and scratched my head. The prices on these AWD 1500 vans are outta hand. Seems like a 2WD 3500 van plus conversion would be way cheaper. Do they do AWD conversions on the 1500?
AWD was a factory option, mostly on the 1500 but some 2500 as well.

86scotty

Cynic
Somebody is seriously stoned. 200k home build van for $75k? Unfreakin' real. You could recreate that van for $15k, maybe less considering that awful full Raptor job over a questionable body.

Wow.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Yea but the price includes a custom cut clear acrylic cut window for the solar charge controller.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Almost everyone on Craigslist is high on illegal drugs...

Except for in Oregon, where they’re all legal now!

(Oh, and News Flash....the state gubmint there admitted that they have absolutely no frickin clue as to how to deal with the “all drugs are now legal” follow up, since they don’t have anywhere near the infrastructure in place yet to deal with all of the huge new problems this completely ridiculous citizen led law change is causing....sigh, business as usual in the Big O.)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
But back to the main thread....

I’ll throw my hat into the ring of fire too.

If anyone wants to buy our wonderful, no make that Amazing, Awesome, fully self contained, lo mileage 2011 F350 4WD Tiger, named Sweet Sue, for the very reasonable CL price of $150,000, DM me. Cash only of course, in small bills, and non-sequential. And yeah, I’m serious ? Really! Too much to list, must see, cute as a pin, won’t last long, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Pictures coming real soon....of super hot blonde haired wife dressed in tight yoga pants and push up sports bra standing on the roof looking longingly at the setting sun, a too cute mutt with big, soulful liquid brown eyes cozily curled up in the overhead bunk, crashing surf exploding on the rocky coast in the background, and me looking ridiculously smug wearing a flat brim bro ball cap whilst sitting on a $350 camp chair in front by a cheery little fire, and holding a $50 titanium insulated mug in hand, logo turned to camera. Mutt, mug and bro cap extra, wife not included (don’t ask).

Last edited:

Choff

Adventurer
BLACK VAN-hot one for sure!! should have keep it white.
Nice interior, a little to high priced for sure.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
But back to the main thread....

I’ll throw my hat into the ring of fire too.

If anyone wants to buy our wonderful, no make that Amazing, Awesome, fully self contained, lo mileage 2011 F350 4WD Tiger, named Sweet Sue, for the very reasonable CL price of $150,000, DM me. Cash only of course, in small bills, and non-sequential. And yeah, I’m serious ? Really! Too much to list, must see, cute as a pin, won’t last long, yadda, yadda, yadda...

Pictures coming real soon....of blonde haired wife dressed in tight yoga pants and push up sports bra standing on the roof looking longingly at the setting sun, a too cute mutt with big, soulful liquid brown eyes cozily curled up in the overhead bunk, crashing surf exploding on the rocky coast in the background, and me looking ridiculously smug wearing a flat brim bro ball cap whilst sitting on a $350 camp chair in front by a cheery little fire, and holding a $50 titanium insulated mug in hand, logo turned to camera. Mutt, mug and bro cap extra, wife not included (don’t ask).
You’ve worked in marketing haven’t you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online