On eBay: Possible project or swap...2016 FORD F550 BORN FREE CLASS C 6.7 DIESEL in CA

hrududu

Adventurer
Sharing FYI for someone with talent and time?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232357460653?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

For sale is 2016 Born Free R-Triump model Class C Diesel Motorhome. If you are in a market for a Class C motorhome you all ready know about Born Free, Born Free is one the most luxury well build motorhomes. This Born Free is on a Ford F550 Chassis, with 6.7 Diesel engine and automatic transmission, with only 3,858 miles. Is approximately 28 feet long, 1 slide, GVWR weight of 19,500. Motorhome has Built in Onan 6,000 diesel generator with 12 hours on it, MCD power, remote controlled shades. This Born Free is in excellent on the interior, like new.

This Born Free motorhome will have salvage title due front end damage. All of the house items work great, Motorhome runs and drives. Motorhome has no smell of wet, mold or smoke. There is some damage to the rear no structural damage in the rear. Front frame rail are damaged, some suspension damage, No engine damage. This coach was over $200,000 when new buy it for large discount with only 3k miles and 1 years old!!!

kerry

Expedition Leader
No interior pictures? Seems somewhat pricey given it's current condition.

Last edited:

waveslider

Outdoorsman
I like the way the dinette table folds out. That's an interesting design feature that seems space saving. Might be useful to the DIYer looking for ideas.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Looks like it was hit in the back as well as the front = kinked frame... probably needs a total frame replacement which would total the vehicle to an insurer.

Looks like the passenger door is hitting the fiberglass box - not good. Would be a big project to get back on the road and it isn't 4WD either...

kerry

Expedition Leader
That's weird. I've gone to it a couple of times and all I see are exterior pictures.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
huh?

The add has a bunch of interior photos.

They are not thumbnails at the add header, they are within the add itself.

Maybe scroll down ? :)

Maninga

Adventurer
I scrolled down, up, sideways and all I'm seeing is exterior shots. Weird.

There's 2 scrollbars when looking at the ad on my computer, one for the page, second for the pictures. Use the inner/second scrollbar to look at them all.

Sleeping arrangement seems weird, as does looking out the back window and seeing the toilet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94