On-board air solution for super singles

Betarocker

Adventurer
Have a look at https://www.extremeoutback.com/product-category/air-compressors/, they have engine belt drive compressors as well as 12/24v electric. I'm going with the 24v Magnum and a 2 gallon tank.

The 2 Gallon tank is too small to offer any useful air volume. What vehicle are you using this on? Is it 24V?

I have been happy with Air Zenith compressors. 100% duty cycle to 200psi, high volume at lower pressures. A single AZ outperformed my previous dual Viair 450C pumps. If you need even more air double up the AZ compressors.

3 options to consider (in descending order)..
1. Run a 110V compressor from your inverter. Capacity is only limited by your power supply.
2. "Endless Air" belt driven modified A/C compressor. Endless Air Compressor - Prices for Endless Air Compressors, Mounting Kits, Receivers and Accessories.
3. PX07 12V compressor. The best 12V compressor I know about. Boss 12 volt Air Compressor Complete | Boss Air Suspension
Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome
With respect, Peter, you forgot
4) the engine driven air compressor that came with the truck to run the air brakes etc.

awheeler

The 2 Gallon tank is too small to offer any useful air volume. What vehicle are you using this on? Is it 24V?

I have been happy with Air Zenith compressors. 100% duty cycle to 200psi, high volume at lower pressures. A single AZ outperformed my previous dual Viair 450C pumps. If you need even more air double up the AZ compressors.
Agreed, 2 gallons isn't much but might come in handy for some other uses. It's going in an Isuzu NPR. The rig is 12v but my battery system is 24v which is where I'll connect the compressor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior