OLMO782 - WT808 - TJOLE

Koen@OLMO782

Hi guys, tx for the admit... :) we re building a Off Highway capable world traveller capable to do the main loops from Europe : Nordic+Baltic - Silk Road - Canada/Alaska/Patagoina .... It is based on a 2021 MB AROCS 2640 on a 6x2+HAD ( = 4X4+2 ) axle configuration. the 26T chassis will carry a 808cm Box with enclosed garage. The truck arrived and the build started... :)

Attachments

• RVS tussen frame dag 1-1.jpeg
    RVS tussen frame dag 1-1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 61
  • RVS tussen frame dag 2 -3.jpeg
    RVS tussen frame dag 2 -3.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 808 AROCS BBQ DUSK  LOGO 1MAR2021 copy.jpg
    808 AROCS BBQ DUSK LOGO 1MAR2021 copy.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 808 AROCS INTERIOR R R LOGO .jpg
    808 AROCS INTERIOR R R LOGO .jpg
    748.6 KB · Views: 67
What about the AdBlue/ULSD issues?
(Requirement for ultra low sulfur diesel)
I believe the fuel in the “stans” has a fair amount of sulfur. And when I was in Mongolia it was 3000ppm.
High sulfur fuel persists in parts of Latin America as well.

Geo.Lander

What about the AdBlue/ULSD issues?
(Requirement for ultra low sulfur diesel)
I believe the fuel in the “stans” has a fair amount of sulfur. And when I was in Mongolia it was 3000ppm.
High sulfur fuel persists in parts of Latin America as well.

This was the exact reason we bought our pre-1995 MB. Budget is not the only reason people buy old rigs, we originally were looking at a brand new Iveco eurocargo chassis.

Looks like an amazing rig, will be super comfortable and fast i bet! Keep us posted, and detail that stainless steel intermediate frame!

pairospam

Observer
Huge project, and huge commitment too as sand, mud and slopes do not like 6x4 wheel drive. Anyway, you can travel all over the world on this beast, comfortably as in heaven, without worrying about anything except if you like to do serious out of the highway experiments.

Good luck and all the best with the build.

Pairoa

Jostt

Adventurer
Welcome, nice monster to be traveling non stop, I will follow forward as I'm very curious to see the progress, all projects are different and everyone has different target, this is the nice thing about Overland, enjoy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles