OldSven's Tacoma

OldSven

Explorer
Gears rock :smiley_drive: Pulled the pass tonight in 5th gear with power to spare. This hasn't been acomplished since it was stock. 4lo is better too, not dual case better but it will definetly pro-long the life of my clutch. Well worth the $$$ Now I could pull a trailer:chowtime:

OldSven

Explorer
toyrunner95 said:
anything new? i like your rear bumper, i might have to copy it.
Not really. Jeff at badlands said I should fab up a blender or bbq swingout off of the swingout:cow: I do need to work on getting the LED rock lights before Moab, and do a good tune up too.

toyrunner95

Explorer
crash does some wicked work, he put a 350 in my buddies 4runner, and did a dana 60 conversion, the thing looks like it was laser welded. the stuff is rediculus. he needs a bigger shop.

OldSven

Explorer
toyrunner95 said:
crash does some wicked work, he put a 350 in my buddies 4runner, and did a dana 60 conversion, the thing looks like it was laser welded. the stuff is rediculus. he needs a bigger shop.
Definetly, and a lift too. A long time from now if a SAS makes into the budget I'm going to see if he can build me front and rear 60's.

OldSven

Explorer
Got my MileMarker wireless remote installed. On/off switch in the dash, transmitter behind dash, and away you go. Takes some getting used to since the remote has a one second delay when you push the button, but I can still use the factory cord if need be.

DSC02040.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

OldSven

Explorer
Willman said:
Whats the range on the bad boy?

:chowtime:
I thought that MileMarker said 250ft, but so far since the transmitter is under the dash it is more like 20-40ft. Not bad since normaly when winching I'm in the cab with it rev'ed up, this just eliminated the cord over the mirror and in the cab:)

Willman

OldSven said:
Here is the fuse block. It was nice to get rid of all those fuses at the battery, the relay's will be another project down the road.

DSC01998.jpg

Where did you get your fuse block?

With it being in for a few months.....whats you thoughts?

:)

OldSven

Explorer
Here's the latest mod. I recieved a wireless back-up camera for Christmas and just got done installing it. Hard wired it alittle different than instructed, instead of wiring it into the reverse lights for backing up I gave the monitor a constint hot and wired the camera into the license plate lights so that I can use it whenever the parking lights are on. This way when towing the trailer or just out wheeling I can see what's going on. Even though it is mounted above the rear view mirror I can still see out of it. It has been kind of hard to see anything with a canopy and a 33" tire back there:)

DSC02655.jpg

DSC02656.jpg

DSC02659.jpg

DSC02661.jpg

DSC02660.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94