old slide in. $500! Boulder, CO

herm

Adventurer
8 foot non-cab over 1960s Mitchell fishing hut slide in made in CO. I have sealed the camper and re-painted the inside. new roof vent, curtains and curtain rods also. The camper fits short or long bed trucks and works well on 1/2 tons. I also designed and built a hydraulic lift for it, 4 hyd. cylinders, legs and brackets connected to a hand pump. it will lift the camper so that you can back under it very easily. sleeps 2 comfortably, propane stove works great with new propane hose. sink but water tank removed. floor is insulated and has new plywood. also, the underside has been painted. I have had this for a few years and have used it all over utah/co/wy.

Comes with cable to hook up a battery, fuse block wired for 2 12v outlets and 2 12v lights, tail lights, clearance lights and 7 blade rv type plug.

The most functional camper you will find at this price. $500 without solar panels and charge controller. Ready to load up and hit the road!

120 watts of solar power with charge controller can be included for an extra $300 (well below replacement cost)

selling because i upgraded. will post build on new camper soon! see craigslist add for pictures.

http://boulder.craigslist.org/rvs/5047650548.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles