Old Man Emu springs?

ddog45

Adventurer
Is anyone using the new old man emu 4 inch springs on their jk's. My super lift 4 inch coils are very harsh and Im wanting a little softer spring. I currently have the old man emu long travel shocks that are intended to go with their 4 inch coils. The three brands Im looking at are evo,ome and aev. Any experience with any of these would be great. I have 35 inch tires and really do go off road quiet a bit. Four trips to Moab this year with the adventure trailer and plenty of Colorado wheeling. I do not intend to go over 35 inch tires.
Any thoughts?
thanks

b1pig

i bought a set of 2.5" coils used about a year ago. was running stock coils with 2" spacers. i MUST say that the rider is WAY better than even the stock coils. i'm not kidding. i have a mopar front bumper with winch and a warn rear with tire carrier, so i do have some added weight. but thats about it.

ddog45

Adventurer
I had the zj/lj 2.5 inch springs on my 2005 lj and was happy with the ride Im wanting to hear from someone who has the 4 inch springs with no spacers. I will keep searching for reviews.

MOSDIF589

Axel Adventures
Yes... OME 4" kit... Handles like a race car...!!! Best ride, no matter what AEV suspension owners say...

Just my 2cents...

irish1371

Adventurer
ome does their spring rates right. nI loved my ome on my tj and lj so I doubt they would do anything but right with the 4". If they offer the options on the 4" go HD. all mine were hd rates and still rode like a caddy, but handled the extra gear too

Ex Jay

Observer
The OME springs are a really nice option since you already have the shocks. However lets not get all crazy and try to compare an OME lift to an AEV one. Thats just silly.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
The OME springs are a really nice option since you already have the shocks. However lets not get all crazy and try to compare an OME lift to an AEV one. Thats just silly.

You're right. We wouldn't want to make all the AEV fans feel inadequate!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94