Oklahoma trailers or builders out there

Cochise02

2012 Jeep wrangled Apex edition (sold)
New to the forum. Looking at buying a Morris mule trailer. Anybody got input on what they have?

mojobear

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Hello, I have this for sale in Rolla, Missouri - half way between Springfield and St Louis

Overland Trailer & Tent

Titan Off Road Trailer (titanort.com)
manufactured by Wallace Sheet Metal Works (wallacesheetmetal.com) a full service industrial sheet metal contractor founded in 1897, Member – National Association of Trailer Manufactures, 4’ x 6’ tub, floor of tub covered with plastic grid, fenders, sturdy lid, rear 2-inch receiver hitch, extendable tongue hitch, running boards, Raqdaptour Towers & Yakima Crossbars, two gas can mounts (cans not included), independent Timbren Axle suspension (timbren.com), electric brakes, 7-pin plug, BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2 tires (new) P265/75 R16, Nissan 6x4.5 wheels-new, one spare with P265/70 R16 on Nissan rim-purchased from salvage yard, Lock N Roll hitch (locknroll.com)

&

Autohome Maggiolina Grand Tour roof top tent (bit.ly/22yJZE1)
streamlined clamshell of heavy plastic top and sturdy fiberglass bottom-canvas sided roof top tent-size small, comfortable 3 ½ inch foam mattress with removable cover, two doors with mosquito netting, two windows with mosquito netting, interior 12-volt light (plugs into car socket), aluminum collapsible ladder, tent sets up tight, waterproof, and doesn’t flap or snap in the wind

Titan Trailer Photo 1.jpg

Titan Trailer Photo 2.jpg

Titan Trailer Photo 4.jpg

located in Rolla, Missouri
morganjbearden@gmail.com
573-578-2982

Last edited:

Cochise02

2012 Jeep wrangled Apex edition (sold)
I may just take you up on that. I live in Guthrie. Where did you buy it? Pics would be great. Thanks for responding

Bitterborn

Got it at 380 trailers near McKinney Texas. He currently has them in stock even though the website states coming soon. Will be a while before I upload pics but if you pm me your # I'll send some by text.
So far happy with the trailer after pulling it home for 3 1/2 hours. The dealer was ok but tires were over inflated causing it to bounce a bit until I adjusted them and had to move tire mount because he installed it to close to jack.
Headed out camping this weekend and will let you know how it worked for us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94