OGIO MX 450 tool belt

Spanners On Tour

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has the Ogio mx 450 tool belt. I've had mine over 5 years now and it's holding up really well. I've used it in Europe, Africa and Asia.
But I'd like to see what and how other riders pack (in) it.

Any good tips?
ad4bb004729619a2b4e5f073c8b5120d.jpg
a8d17b4e48c32ce21025394d02d97488.jpg

Sent from my SM-A750GN using Tapatalk

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Cool.. I've looked at these Ogio tool belts in the past, but never initiated a purchase. Sounds like you've definitely gotten you moneys worth out of it. It's good to know it's held up over the years.

Do you ever worry about hurting yourself with this being attached to your waist if you crash?

Can I assume you wear a backpack too? If so, then do they interfere with each other?

Spanners On Tour

Yeah man it’s holding up really well.

I’ve come off the bike a few times on the trails but never been hurt. Did an emergency stop behind another rider on a steep ridge, rolled gracefully down the hill backwards and landed on my feet without a bruise. So I’m not too concerned about it. I pack my knifes, dynamite and nitroglycerin in a separate bag.

I do ride with the main compartment on the front, so backpacks, camel packs or harness are not affected. I can fit lots of stuff in it if I’m flying out for a trip, then trim it down when I know what the other riders are bringing.

a2864cfdbef073910ad2136537afdb3c.jpg

Cabrito

I come in Peace
I pack my knifes, dynamite and nitroglycerin in a separate bag
heh, good idea..

I do ride with the main compartment on the front, so backpacks, camel packs or harness are not affected
Wearing it backwards sounds like a good compromise too.

boyfester

Observer
How much does all of that weigh? I have my toolkit on the bike so I can maneuver more easily. That’s just my preference though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles