offroad camper build

broach

camper 004.jpgcamper 005.jpgcamper 006.jpgcamper 007.jpgcamper 008.jpgcamper 001.jpgcamper 002.jpgcamper 003.jpg

i have been working on this project for 6 month
5x10 atv trailor turned into a off road camper. the campers is 5x10 48in tall
31x10.5r15 rocky mountain falken tires
surco roof rack
queen bed memory foam mattress
30 amp plug with 4 polebreaker box with two 15amp breakers with five plugs on camper.
wired for cable with two cable jacks
outdoor shower hooked to water pump and outside hose hookup on camper
deep cycle battery that runs two 12v outdoor lights one 12v interior light, 12v water pump and mp3 am/fm reciever
the kitchen lights are 15w fluorescent lights
2 2000lb torson axles with 16in of ground clearance to the bottom of the axles 22in to the bottom of trailor
two burner stove
two five gallon water tanks
battery charger
sink
microwave
dvd player
5000btu window unit ac mounted in tool box adapter plate made and ducted into camper with the ac controller mounted in camper with remote
made of 3/4 plywood wrapped in steel top is 22gauge,sides are 26gauge and painted with ppg paint. the edges are 1 1/2 aluminum trim seam sealed with automotive grade sealer to made a leak proof camper
est weight is around 1500lb

please leave feedback on what you think
thinking about putting up for sale

Attachments

• camper 010.jpg
    camper 010.jpg
    526.1 KB · Views: 15
  • camper 012.jpg
    camper 012.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

broach

Is hard to price something like this not knowing what others sale for and the time i have invested in it.
let me know what you think on price? I have even thought about a trading its easier for someone to trade than to come off the cash

Last edited:

jeepxj13

Adventurer
What are you looking for to trade and really just need more information on the project. That would give a bases to start from. I am in auburn and could meet up sometime.

broach

My interest are tractor,tactical pistol and rifles ,boat or up for anything. I am busy this week but could get up with you next so you could see in person

jeepxj13

Adventurer
Man I wish I had any of the items you listed above. Just let me know when your free and I will see what my schedule looks like. Best of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles