Official thread - Maya Rally Registration Registration Details and Latest Updates

technichen

Observer
Great job!!! I have always wanted one and as much as im out and about I should be using one. I would like to get a SPOT messenger. Let me know what you need.

dangerbus

BryDanger
Wife and I would love a SPOT!
Shirts are awesome and we'd rock them all the way to Belize but the wife and I would be swimming in a Medium and drowning in a Large. No chance of some smalls eh?

im assuming its too late as well...but we would second the smaller request if indeed there is time.
I also loved the shirt you show on facebook with the large logo on the back! =)

(all from the guy who's just happy you even thought to make shirts and will be happy with whatever makes it down this far south) :wings:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
There's a lot more smaller people out there than I thought.. .. Guess I've been overweight for too long..lol..I am doing a quick second run of 20 medium and small men's shirts in grey.. Will have them at the Guanajuato location.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Just to clarify.. They are giving us the device but we have to pay for at least one years subscription.. From memory the spot messenger is normally a $100 item and the spot connect is a $150 item.. The subscription rates are about the same if I recall.. You can check out their features at www.findmespot.com .. Going to call them again today to see if we can get more and some tech tracking support..

Enrique Vega

Not sure if I'm too late to put in a request for one of the spots and one of your T-shirts, but here it goes. I've been way to busy to give much feedback on the rally, but I do know I will be there filming everyone. I'm really excited and will do everything I can to participate in all activities. I just have to finish getting my truck and camper ready for the trip. I hope to be leaving this coming Tuesday 11/20 and heading west.

enrique

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Hey Enrique .. Not too late.. Consider both requests entered,,, just need to know size and colour of shirts and spot messenger or connect..???...

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I will call ms Narcisse and see if we are able to do it individually with a code or as a group buy.. I will see if the attached form she sent me can be pasted here..getting em to you before you leave shouldn't be a problem at all..

Enrique Vega

Extra Large on the T-Shirt and I'm not sure how to answer you on the spot because I have never used one. I am new to overlanding. My truck and camper are almost ready. In fact, this is my first night in the camper! I still have to finish raising the floor on the bed of the truck to accommodate my tail gate, but that should be done tomorrow and I will be heading west by Wednesday.

What's funny is that I still haven't chosen a path to get to Mexico from North Carolina. All I know is that I need to be in Laredo by the 10th of December. Any suggestions on places to stop along the way?

... seems that I'm not going to get a chance to gather my thoughts and bearings until I get on the road... :smiley_drive:

aka rover

Adventurer
Here's the t-shirts for those of you who want them.. We have received some requests but feel free to speak up again just in case...men's x-large and large in tan or black.. And women's large and medium in black only (wife says its slimming)..;)) .. Women's cut is slight v-neck women's style..if you want your team number in the box just let me know... We are doing ours in a glow in the dark paint.. Pretty cool..
View attachment 131211

View attachment 131212

Hey old MAN !!

How do I reserve or purchase 2 mens extra large shirts in Black and Tan and 1 black in womans small?

See you soon I have my tools for removing Spares!!!.... from rovers left alone for to long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles