Official thread - Maya Rally Registration Registration Details and Latest Updates

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
quick update...got another team in (1967 VW Bus), stickers should be mailing out Monday (side numbers and an extra one for the windshield, super cool....), started gathering some fun prizes for the winners (and everyone else)

I am making good progress on the scavenger hunt run - this should be a lot of fun!

We are also picking up the 1974 Benz this weekend for my friend Mark and Suna. we'll take our 4Runner and we still need to get one more car for Jorge and Dimitri.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Also for any team going through or passing near Prescott, Scott (Brady) says that you are totally welcome to stop by the OJ/Expo headquarters and even camp there if you wish.

I know of at least 2 teams that should be stopping there.

So don't by shy - that would be a great way to start this adventure!

Also for any team going through or passing near Prescott, Scott (Brady) says that you are totally welcome to stop by the OJ/Expo headquarters and even camp there if you wish.

I know of at least 2 teams that should be stopping there.

So don't by shy - that would be a great way to start this adventure!

COOL INVITE

will try to stop by on our way from Moab to San Diego

aka rover

Adventurer
Friday is our departure day and it is coming fast:wings:. Im still working on stuff and probably will be for the next few years:Wow1:.

But im sure the old Girl will make the trip... We will be keeping to the coast all the through BAJA and then who knows once we get to Mexico! Looking forward to meeting you guys! well most of you... not sure about the Rover owners, well one of them anyways!

dangerbus

BryDanger
Welcome to the Dangerz... been reading your blog and look forward to meeting you.[/QUOTE

thanks!
we are looking forward to it...although fairly certain we'll be lagging behind everyone a bit on the road.

we will watch the posts for everyone crossing to the mainland and try to connect once you are here!
bryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles