Official thread - Maya Rally Registration Registration Details and Latest Updates

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Got the confirmation today about the camping and the dinner/party in Guanajuato - looks like we are all set there. It should be a lot of fun. Our hosts there are Katie from the Muskoka foundation and Julie who runs a restaurant nearby.

Guanajuato is more of a walkable city than driveable...so once we park and camp there, expect to take taxi/bike/walk a bit more for a couple days. That should also be the only occasion (until the end) that everyone will be together at the same place/time, so I think it will be a good opportunity for the cinematographer/photographer to do a short session on each team.

aka rover

Adventurer
Nice!!!

Good to see it all come togather!!! So are the vehicals pretty safe at the camp? can we all leave and not worry about them getting JACKED!

When will the stickers be sent? I leave on NOV 10th to start the Journey.

Ed

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Nice!!!

Good to see it all come togather!!! So are the vehicals pretty safe at the camp? can we all leave and not worry about them getting JACKED!

When will the stickers be sent? I leave on NOV 10th to start the Journey.

Ed

yes the place is safe but they may even have extra security for these 2 days.

the whole team is at SEMA this week but we'll ship right after, so you will get it by the 10th.

By the way, what are-you doing after the rally? driving south or back North?

aka rover

Adventurer
yes the place is safe but they may even have extra security for these 2 days.

the whole team is at SEMA this week but we'll ship right after, so you will get it by the 10th.

By the way, what are-you doing after the rally? driving south or back North?

Im not sure yet ? I was going to play it by ear.

you ?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I just placed another order for some very cool stickers for the top of windshield - I'll try to upload an image later.
Eddie and Joel these will be mailed directly to you guys so you get them in time.

check out this site if you want to personally order some more stuff:

http://www.rallygrafix.com/

Last edited:

aka rover

Adventurer
Thanks Christian

On the shipping ours out right away, lets talk along the road about where we will go after the rally. This trip is more of a seat of the pants road trip so we will talk over a beer and see what becomes.

Ed

Enrique Vega

I'll be shipping to South America from somewhere down there. Hope to share a container with another rally member. I know I'm being vague. That's because I have no idea what I'm doing with overlanding. All I know is that I will be going to South America via Central America on my F150 with a slide-in camper and the truck can't swim! :snorkel:

technichen

Observer
Hey Guys! Any word from SPOT?
I just found out from my buddy and co-driver for this trip isnt allowed to leave the country due to military responsibilities. UGH!!! So, it looks like I'll be soloing this adventure.

aka rover

Adventurer
Hey Guys! Any word from SPOT?
I just found out from my buddy and co-driver for this trip isnt allowed to leave the country due to military responsibilities. UGH!!! So, it looks like I'll be soloing this adventure.

I thik there is someone on here over another thread looking for a seat?

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
Looks like we have found a place in Bacalar for the final party!

bacalar-YH.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles