Official New Products Thread!

bldeagle10

Explorer
i think we need this. somewhere for companies to pitch ideas, or advertise new products aimed at jeeps and for jeep owners to discuss new products recently available or about to become available. if this was made a sticky it would be really great.

i personally have no new products. but i just received an email about one that i am totally STOKED about...

DATE:

ARB Marketing

DESCRIPTION:
Nitrocharger Sport Long Travel Shock

Retail:
$104.43 - 134.77 (DEPENDING ON APPLICATION)

New Nitrocharger Sport
Long Travel Shocks

The popularity of the Nitrocharger Sport long travel range of shocks has been nothing but outstanding with the sales more than doubling the previous Nitrocharger line and still growing.

This is an obvious endorsement of this great innovative, tough and durable product by the very demanding and discerning off road fraternity.

As the word has spread around the world, owners of competition vehicles not currently in the range have been lobbying Old Man Emu to expand the range to include other models. Due to the popularity of Toyota, Jeep, Nissan, Land Rover and Range Rover vehicles in competitions all over the world, OME has now expanded the range for these vehicles:

Therefore, it is with much pleasure that Old Man Emu announces the release of Nitrocharger Sport Long Travel Shock Aborbers to suit.

•Jeep JK Wrangler
•Jeep TJ Wrangler
•Jeep XJ Cherokee
•Land Rover Discovery Series 1
•Land Rover Discovery Series 2
•Land Rover Defender 90/110/130
•Range Rover to 5/95
•Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series

Availability: Stock is available now on Jeep and Toyota applications. Land Rover & Range Rover applications available for pre order.

pictures

How do these work I have a jeep rubicon 4 dr 08 with some sag due to a heavy winch and bumper combo will this re-level the jeep?

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
How do these work I have a jeep rubicon 4 dr 08 with some sag due to a heavy winch and bumper combo will this re-level the jeep?

I don't think new shocks will help you with your front rake. You wanna take a look into getting 1/2"-3/4" spacers (depending on how much of a sag you have) for your coils. Thats what I did and it eliminated my rake.
As for new items thread, that sounds good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur

No. New shocks will not solve this issue.

To fix the sag, you need to do one of three things. Install taller springs of the same rate, install spacers along with your existing springs, or install the proper height spring with the proper spring rate for your application.

bldeagle10

Explorer
spacers are good. OME sells 10mm coil spacers to help leven things out. shocks actually could help if your current ones are worn out but since its an 08 i doubt it unless you tear it up. my 99 is still on stock ones i believe and im just now having to replace them at 313k miles...

if you do get OME shocks i would suggest like. the heavy duty ones depending on how much weight you carry around. they would give you the best ride

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online