*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

An opportunity to move internationally is creating a necessity to sell our 2018 Limited Anniversary Edition Earth Cruiser EXP
As #1 in 4 of their 10th Anniversary series, this truck not only allows you the rare chance to own a piece of Earth Cruiser history, but is a vehicle that will undoubtably hold its value.

Our EC contains nearly every option available, is extra clean and has had services performed that exceed the manufacturers suggested intervals. It has recently been fully inspected by EC and FUSO and is still under the factory warrenty from both companies. Ten months of being proven in the field insures that this overland vehicle is ready to start your adventure today.

Nimble and a joy to drive, slide it into a shipping container or drive the Americas from your doorstep.

Check out the options below:

PREMIUM UPGRADES

10 Year Anniversary Model Features
-One of only four ever made in the world -Truck badged with serial number (number 1)
-Seats embroidered
-Heated, 10 way adjustable Scheel Mann Vario suspension seats, grey leather with wool inserts. Made in Germany. All day comfortable.

CHASSIS OPTIONS
-16,500 lb WARN winch - front
-16,500 lb WARN winch - rear
-Manuel locking front hubs
-Front Torsen type differential locker
-Rear factory limited slip differential
-Safe in center console
-Reading lights in cab
-Cabin sound insulation
-Forward and rearward facing cameras
-CV Boot protective covers
-Silver powder coated super single wheels

LIGHTING AND ELECTRICAL OPTIONS
-Driving Light - 20" LED Bar
-3 additional Solar panels, (so 5 total at 625W's)
-Mastervolt lithium Ion batteries/ 2 X 150 AmpH
-Additional 110V outlet for 5 total
-10 total USB outlets throughout the truck
-Kenwood stereo with 6 speakers throughout the cab and cabin

HOUSE OPTIONS
-Water purification system (filters incoming and outgoing water)
-Pull out pantry
-Bedside cabinet (5 drawer)
-Air compressor with tank, hose and Schrader chuck
-Mud Flaps on the stairs
-Bed boards in leather to match dinette leather cushions
-60 gallons total water capacity divided between 20 and 40 gallon tanks

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
-Mast steps for roof access
-Rear bumper MaxTrax's/axe and shovel holder
-MaxTraxs sand and mud recovery accessory
-Additional commercial, cleanable inline fuel filter for those remote fill ups
-Outer Limit's Medical Kit (Outback model)
-ARB recovery kit
-16,000 # Pull Pal recovery tool
-Natures Head composting toilet. Better than you think it would be

ASKING $249,000
21668.jpeg

We are currently headed north in mainland Mexico. Drop us a PM and we will respond as quick as service allows.
New tires and a fresh service come with vehicle sale.
Please, PM for detailed specifications on the Fuso FG 4X4 chassis and drivetrain, etc.
#earthcruiser #camping #offroad #offthegrid #overlanding

20181218_155404 (1).jpg
21664.jpeg
20180526_164230 (1).jpg
20180521_182728.jpg
20190311_154809.jpg
20190311_160629.jpg
20190311_204135.jpg
21717.jpeg
21756.jpeg

Last edited:

High Water

Baja Bliss
I have been in and around this truck extensively and I can attest that it is in fantastic condition. The owners keep it neet and tidy all the time. If you question the price, go spec a new one and then consider the build time delay and then the time spent working out the bugs of a new one. Someone will get this low mileage EC-EXP that has everything worked out, is outfited well and and ready to travel the day of purchase.

thinairathlete

I will be back on approximately the 18th of April and will be in the Southwest and around Boulder, Colorado the remainder of the spring.

lucilius

Very nice EC, I have a few questions: Do you know roughly how heavy it is when you load it up for a trip (full fuel, water, fun gear, etc.) and how close to GVWR is this? It looks like it only seats two. How do you travel with kids/passengers? How is it on dirt roads, snow and ice (do you ever need to chain up?) Thanks and safe travels.

thinairathlete

Very nice EC, I have a few questions: Do you know roughly how heavy it is when you load it up for a trip (full fuel, water, fun gear, etc.) and how close to GVWR is this? It looks like it only seats two. How do you travel with kids/passengers? How is it on dirt roads, snow and ice (do you ever need to chain up?) Thanks and safe travels.
Fully loaded we are approximately 13,000#, about 1000# below GVWR. it currently seats 2 legally. Many have had seat belts installed in the rear by Earth Cruiser to increase seating capacity and conform to laws. Very good on dirt roads, snow and like any vehicle depending on your tires, ice. I have never used chains. We took it down the Shaffer trail out of Canyonlands National Park in the winter when it was snow and ice covered and it felt solid. It is a better off road vehicle than I had anticipated when I initially purchased it. Thanks for your inquiry.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Did I see you camped near the Temple Mt & Goblin Valley junction a couple of weeks ago? Sure looked like your truck from a distance anyway. I mean how many Fusos with pop-tops there be in Four Corners this spring?

This outfit is sweet but alas it'll never be in my financial realm.

GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles