off-roading in Nayshabour

saboura

Dear Haven as you advised me to post my offroading experience in I my Country IRAN .
I do my best obey your wish.
Nayshabour , My home land is located in Khorasan Razavi Province I North East of Iran it is safe as a point of security, be sure because you could see so many tourists nowadays ,here and there.
Gandab , Darrood , Rivash and many other lands are also suitable and safe to ride as an off-roader, I would be very Happy to invite you and the friends that you agree with to spend some days with me and the family if they would come with there family too.
There is a Great Desert in center of Iran called (Loot) but it seems to be very hard for off-roading .
Another Desert called Aboozaidabad that is located somewhere near The Kashan City.
Kavir e Mesr in another place to travel.
Dear Haven I hope this short text would give some information to you and the people who are in fund of travelling to my country.
Please Ask me anything you would like to know abut!
Your friend from now on.
Mohammad Sabourinejad

saboura

welcome

Dear friend lilpoppa.
You are welcome ,I am sure you would enjoy to stay somedayes with us .spring is a good sugestion for travelling to Iran the fall would be oky too .(the Life is too short to be enough doing all you plan for).
this is my E-mail .... sabouri.mohammad7201@gmail.com
wish to see you in Iran:smiley_drive::safari-rig:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles