Off-road upgrade to an Intech (Pursue)

CS_Clt

I should be picking up an Intech Pursue relatively soon for some light off road camping. Think Big Bend State Park / Grand Canyon north rim / maybe White Rim via potash.

Has anyone done any mechanical mods to improve the off road capability of these trailers?
I am thinking of hitch upgrades and removing the jacks to box in the frame (to act as a light skid plate).

90% would be gravel roads just want to get a little further out there from time to time.

Thanks

jpat30

Adventurer
My wife and I are currently shopping for a small offroad trailer and Intech is at the top of our list. What made you choose yours over other brands out there? Thanks.

jus passin thru

Adventurer
I think it’s a option now so maybe you are getting it. Dexter makes a 2 1/2”” lift kit that is ou can buy from Etrailer for less than $60. It took me 2 hrs to install with less work than optimum tools. ( 2 jack stands, 2 bottle jacks and a few blocks) you could probably use a second set and get 5”. I’m not recommending it in case you kill your self and your widow wants to sue someone. Mike

CS_Clt

Thanks for the responses , I have the block lift. Have not confirmed if I have the 45 degree axle yet. I know I don’t have a $50,000 true expedition trailer but I think it will work for what I want to do. Just wondering what people have broken pushing the limits of this trailer.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94