Off-Road Trailer Recommendations - Budget <= 20K

TRoss32

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the overlanding world, and was wanting to get everyone's opinion on what off-road trailer to get.

I've researched for weeks at this point, and it seems like I come across a different company everyday. It's a lot to take in. So far I've narrowed it down to a few companies and models.

Timberleaf - Pika
SoCal - Krawler
Vintage Trailer Works Inc. - XTR
Off-Grid Trailers (a little outside of my budget)
inTechRV - Pursue or Luna Rover

I'm open to suggestions.

What is the best off-road trailer and why?

Last edited:

opp

Observer
There all built much the same way. If some one tells there frame is the best that they use 2 b 3 walk away your trailer would have more steel than jeep frame. Did they use indoor plywood for the walls and cover it with bed liner run you might get hit win its falls apart . get it in writing they used ex.plywood ..From all of them see how fast they are so book up they cant build yours. Take your time. Sadly most wont post the bad things that happens to there trailer .Don't want to look like a fool

Last edited:

TRoss32

There all built much the same way. If some one tells there frame is the best that they use 2 b 3 walk away your trailer would have more steel than jeep frame. Did they use indoor plywood for the walls and cover it with bed liner run you might get hit win its falls apart . get it in writing they used ex.plywood .Take your time
I appreciate the advice.

GkraneTX

Construction wise I would look at the intech luna rover or pursue. All aluminum frame and structure. Most of the people who post on here who own them seem to have nothing but good things to say about them. I'm not sure anyone can say which one is the best. It's more of a question of which one suits your realistic needs.

Last edited:

Teardropper

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the overlanding world, and was wanting to get everyone's opinion on what off-road trailer to get.

I've researched for weeks at this point, and it seems like I come across a different company everyday. It's a lot to take in. So far I've narrowed it down to a few companies and models.

Timberleaf - Pika
SoCal - Krawler
Vintage Trailer Works Inc. - XTR
Off-Grid Trailers (a little outside of my budget)
inTechRV - Pursue or Luna Rover

I'm open to suggestions.

What is the best off-road trailer and why?

"What is the best off-road trailer and why?"

Sometimes I think the term, off-road needs to be defined when it comes to campers. County roads? USFS roads? Desert two-tracks?

hQIjJOR.jpg

Where are you taking it?

:geek:

T

P.S. Check out https://vistabule.com/

Last edited:

GkraneTX

The where are you taking it question is spot on. Another one is who will you be traveling with, as this can dictate some of your must have items in the trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier