Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFG

Maybe give him a day or 2 to catch his breath...I know of at least 3 orders he’s received in the last week.
1-man show, with a day job, so keep that in mind.
He is surprisingly good with his communication, and being reachable.
As for lead times, he told me 6-8 weeks but I won’t hold him to that.

That’s what i figured. It’s been about a week since my last email so i will try to give him a text to see if i can get ahold of him. Thanks for the heads up on the lead time.

Unladen I think I read somewhere that they come in around 700 lbs.
That’s most likely “bare bones”...no tire carrier, maybe no RTT rack, simple tires and wheels.
Still, if accurate, that’s a nice low weight considering the quality he builds into them.

How are you guys placing your order? I tried to email/call the info listed on his website without a reply. Lead times?
Hi, Not sure who this is but I think I have replied to all emails and any phone messages received. You can contact me on here as well.

Jeff1

These are some nice looking trailers priced right. The people that ordered them, how do you like them so far? My problem is I'm in CT, about as far away as you can get from the mfg, did anyone have one shipped?

cseaman

Details, man...Details!

I went with the battery and tray, raised RTT bars, power inverter, and outlets in the trailer. I also did the wheel/tire delete and am having a set of Rotiform SIX-OR and Cooper AT3 XLT 287/75R17 (33.8") shipped to Simon, which will match what I have on my 1500.

I am amped that the trailer will be 90% solar ready. After going back and forth with Simon on instagram for a little while debating an order, the Army decided i'm heading to Redding, CA in October, so I committed.

These are some nice looking trailers priced right. The people that ordered them, how do you like them so far? My problem is I'm in CT, about as far away as you can get from the mfg, did anyone have one shipped?
I am driving to pick mine up.. but RV transports charge about $1 a mile according to google. I would hope that shipping would be less expensive than that.

Jeff1

I am driving to pick mine up.. but RV transports charge about $1 a mile according to google. I would hope that shipping would be less expensive than that.
Thanks, I'm about 3100 miles away. Have to do an Northeast group buy and ship them all on a truck!

DannyLLama

Observer
I went with the battery and tray, raised RTT bars, power inverter, and outlets in the trailer. I also did the wheel/tire delete and am having a set of Rotiform SIX-OR and Cooper AT3 XLT 287/75R17 (33.8") shipped to Simon, which will match what I have on my 1500.

I am amped that the trailer will be 90% solar ready. After going back and forth with Simon on instagram for a little while debating an order, the Army decided i'm heading to Redding, CA in October, so I committed.

Congrats... I went with the same power config minus the battery. Will add solar later, will likely follow @norcalscott

Soggoth

Got my trailer today and man, this thing rocks!

The quality and the craftsmanship is absolutely top notch, well worth the wait!

Here're few snapshots:

i-k7SNmWS-XL.jpg

I went without nose box option (not planning any battery setup for my rig), got a flat platform on the tongue instead.

i-8QsfSPs-XL.jpg

Simon added aircraft-style L-track on the sides of the tongue, so I have plenty of attachment points for my stuff. 65qt RTIC cooler fits like a glove with some more room for firewood, water, jerry cans or whatever.

I measured the tongue weight and it is 88lbs (with empty cooler attached), so trailer is really easy to roll around by hands.Empty trailer is pretty much unnoticeable behind my JK.

i-xRmrGpD-XL.jpg

i-FwV4hCn-XL.jpg

Don't have an RTT yet, but will be getting one ASAP.

Hope to get some more fancy "in the wild" pictures soon :)

norcalscott

Got my trailer today and man, this thing rocks!

The quality and the craftsmanship is absolutely top notch, well worth the wait!

Here're few snapshots:

I went without nose box option (not planning any battery setup for my rig), got a flat platform on the tongue instead.

Simon added aircraft-style L-track on the sides of the tongue, so I have plenty of attachment points for my stuff. 65qt RTIC cooler fits like a glove with some more room for firewood, water, jerry cans or whatever.

I measured the tongue weight and it is 88lbs (with empty cooler attached), so trailer is really easy to roll around by hands.Empty trailer is pretty much unnoticeable behind my Jeep

Don't have an RTT yet, but will be getting one ASAP.

Hope to get some more fancy "in the wild" pictures soon :)

That looks great! Congratulations!

I like the front decking for placing the cooler.

I’m off to Moab with mine in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94