Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyLLama

Observer
***Group Buy Closed***

This group buy was originally planned to close by FEB 7. However, Simon has agreed to extend to Feb 14. One week from today, the group buy will close!
Any orders placed after today may be delayed due to quantity and the time it takes to manufacture.

For starters - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

What a way to kick start the new year with a new trailer!!

Who Fourleafcloverfabtrailers ... They don't have a website but you can contact them direct on IG, user name - fourleafcloverfabtrailers
Website - https://www.fourleafcloverfab.com/

They are a new trailer fabrication company that are focused on producing trailers similar to the M416 trailers

Where The company is located in Northern California but can deliver depending on location. Personal delivery to Colorado (buyer covers gas) and shipping fees apply outside of that range.

What OK!! So here is the deal. We will need four committed buyers to unlock a 25% off of the retail price of $4,000.00

Specifications to the model in this group buy is as follows:
  • Full builds with brakes
  • Box is constructed of 14 Gauge steel laser cut and CNC bent
  • Frame is 2x3 .125 wall rectangular box tubing.
  • Cargo box dimensions 72 inches long, 26.25 inches tall. 50 inches wide at the top and 40 inches wide at the floor. 46 cubic feet.
  • Overall length is 141 inches
  • Overall width is 64 inches
  • Frame and body are powder coated (some custom colors require automotive grade spray process)
  • Raptor liner is sprayed inside the tub. (linex or rhino lining is an option at an additional charge)
  • Trailer can accommodate up to a 37 inch tire.
  • 2- inch hitches are utilized at both ends
  • Nose box included
  • Trailer comes completely wired with LED brake, turn and marker lamps
  • Axle is rated at 3500 pounds and has electric brakes (tow vehicle will need a brake controller installed)
  • Multiple wheel bolt patterns available
  • Lid is supported by 3 heavy duty hinges and also features 2 gas struts to aide in opening. Latches are lockable. Includes two load bars to support a tent.
  • Rear of trailer features drop tail gate for easy access

Available upon request (not included)
  • Group 31 battery $250 with tray. (installed in nose box)
  • Custom colors in powder are $300, color matched with PPG paint is $800-1000
  • Fridge tray with tie downs $200
  • Spare tire mount that swings out of the way $450
  • 19 gallon water tank with manual pump $400
  • Jerry can holders $150 each
  • Awning mounts $200
  • Additional RTT load bar $50 each
  • RTT raised mount load bars ( for tents with an annex) $200
  • Power outlets in cargo box. $40 each
  • Power inverter. 1000 watts. $200

Lead Time Disclaimer Four to six week to complete building one of these trailers.

Pictures

351295d1577949651-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2663-jpg

351296d1577949660-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2665-jpg

351297d1577949675-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2667-jpg

351298d1577949686-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2668-jpg
351299d1577949695-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2673-jpg
351300d1577949711-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2678-jpg
351301d1577949722-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_2681-jpg

351302d1577949741-off-road-trailer-group-buy-thats-right-img_3390-jpg

Last edited:

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I’ve owned several M416 trailers and even built one up with a Dexter axle, 37’s, LineX’d tub, water tank, completely custom boxed steel tube frame, lid, RTT...mimicking an AT Chaser as close as possible. After all that insane amount of work, I can definitely say this offer here is a SMOKIN’ deal!

No affiliation with the company, but their Instagram has some great photos of their trailers and I’d jump on this in a heartbeat if I were in the market. Hell, I might be in the market and didn’t even know it.

Question for the poster/company.... Do you have the ability to make the tub easily removable (unbolt) to use the trailer as a flatbed for landscaping or other duties or weekend moto hauler? Don’t know that I need another expo only dedicated trailer but a more versatile one I could most definitely consider.

Here’s my previous build

a1a4b11bdbf393569ecfef6eb3424aa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobydick 11

Wow this is a real good deal .There were trailers like this at expo east for more then double that price . So the buyer has to supply wheels and tires though ? I am not in the market as I purchased a new trailer last year , but I wish I had seen this first . The only thing I would ask them to do would be ,make the 2 inch front and back hitch one piece of tubing . That way you can pull the hole rig out at once if stuck .

Wow this is a real good deal .There were trailers like this at expo east for more then double that price . So the buyer has to supply wheels and tires though ? I am not in the market as I purchased a new trailer last year , but I wish I had seen this first . The only thing I would ask them to do would be ,make the 2 inch front and back hitch one piece of tubing . That way you can pull the hole rig out at once if stuck .

Price includes some very basic trailer tires and wheels. Most folks opt to match the tow vehicle which they can supply or we can help out with.
Our trailers do have 2 inch receivers at both ends of the trailer. It is not a continuous piece of tubing. The additional cost and weight seemed unnecessary.

I’ve owned several M416 trailers and even built one up with a Dexter axle, 37’s, LineX’d tub, water tank, completely custom boxed steel tube frame, lid, RTT...mimicking an AT Chaser as close as possible. After all that insane amount of work, I can definitely say this offer here is a SMOKIN’ deal!

No affiliation with the company, but their Instagram has some great photos of their trailers and I’d jump on this in a heartbeat if I were in the market. Hell, I might be in the market and didn’t even know it.

Question for the poster/company.... Do you have the ability to make the tub easily removable (unbolt) to use the trailer as a flatbed for landscaping or other duties or weekend moto hauler? Don’t know that I need another expo only dedicated trailer but a more versatile one I could most definitely consider.

Here’s my previous build

a1a4b11bdbf393569ecfef6eb3424aa9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for checking out our Instagram. We will have more photos and details on our website soon. In regards to making the tub removable we can certainly do that at a small additional cost.

shleppy

this is peaking my interest ... sub'd to their Instagram and following this conversation ?

"In regards to making the tub removable we can certainly do that at a small additional cost. " .. hmm.. that would be quite nice (remove tub to use a moto trailer as an option would be great )

@FourLeafCloverFab - Regarding hub spacing/pattern and axle length - is there additional cost involved to match a specific lug pattern and wheel/offset ? Would like to match my Tacoma lug pattern (6x139) and be able to use one spare for everything.

Last edited:
this is peaking my interest ... sub'd to their Instagram and following this conversation ?

"In regards to making the tub removable we can certainly do that at a small additional cost. " .. hmm.. that would be quite nice (remove tub to use a moto trailer as an option would be great )

@FourLeafCloverFab - Regarding hub spacing/pattern and axle length - is there additional cost involved to match a specific lug pattern and wheel/offset ? Would like to match my Tacoma lug pattern (6x139) and be able to use one spare for everything.
[/QUOTE
Yes multiple lug patterns are available.The Tacoma pattern is a common one so no additional charge. The black trailer pictured above was spec'd with that pattern and resides behind a Tacoma. For the really odd ball ones we have adapters made which varies from 150 to 200 dollars.

Lbcdan

I am in! Thanks for chatting with me on Instagram. Just getting my list of all the add-ons and Ill send it your way. So far I am seeing on a lot of trailers that 31" tires are a common size. I am running 34.8" on my Tundra but 31s should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles