Off Road Toy Hauler - Cargo Trailer Conversion

OffRdCmpr

Wanted to show my cargo trailer conversion. Ultimate goal was something that would fit my Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 and work as a basic camper. Something that was tough enough to tow down long dirt roads and work as a base camp in remote areas.

Started as a 7x16ft Cargo Craft Off Road Trailer from Colorado Trailers. Goal was to be able to sleep 3-4 and have a shower and sink. Everything runs off of battery and solar except for the A/C.

Here’s what it looked like when I started:

woodardd

Awesome job! I want to do the same thing on a much smaller scale strictly for hunting. To haul gear and convert to a sleep system when not spike camping. Great ideas here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice conversion! All that great work and the one thing that stuck out was the AZ license plate on the Razer. Are UTV road legal in AZ? Here in SC we have people that own a few acres of land getting their homestead declared a farm, they then add warning lights and signage to a UTV. Farm vehicles are allowed for on highway use if they carry liability insurance.

shoein

Thinking that these beds may be perfect sleeping solution for a small camp I have. How comfortable is the mattress to sleep on. Great job on the toyhauler.

billiebob

That hits ALL the hot buttons.

Instant hot water. a sink big enough to be usable.
tough, durable finishes. a cargo trailer blows away ANY RV for fit, finish, durability.
a roof you can stand on. RV roofs crack if a squirrel runs across them.

and an exterior which can brush past trees.
but yeah, INSTANT HOT WATER that is a must!

Awesome camp trailer !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior