Off road Handcycle

corbin8or

Adventurer
this is what I use to go hiking and just get out there where i can't go in my wheelchair..

Attachments

• PC300026.JPG
    PC300026.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 252
  • PC300039.JPG
    PC300039.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 214

jcbrandon

Explorer
Corbin-

Will you be giving demos of your handcycle at the Overland Expo? I'd really like to see it in action. Even better if we could see it on some irregular terrain.

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
Corbin-

Will you be giving demos of your handcycle at the Overland Expo? I'd really like to see it in action. Even better if we could see it on some irregular terrain.

Looks like we might have to build harder obstacles if Corbin's going to be demoing!

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Hmmmmm......that smile looks like trouble without a helmet.:Wow1:

Bring that bad boy up here to Prescott! We'll show you 'round!

Christophe

corbin8or

Adventurer
well I broke it pretty good at the AZ Game and Fish thing trying to go up the rock crawling demo area's hill. Too much torque!! I taco'ed a sprocket, you can bet that is going on my wall as a trophy!!! I am going to have it there!
who wants to help me do Broken Arrow on it? the truck route!!! ha ha ha:bike_rider::Wow1:

corbin8or

Adventurer
I was able to run the "course" at overland expo! I had a couple guys from Adventure Trailers come over and help spot me... it was a blast! I needed just a little push when I got into the really loose stuff near the top of the big hole, but after that everything else was no problem at all.

I will try and add pictures later...

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I was able to run the "course" at overland expo! I had a couple guys from Adventure Trailers come over and help spot me... it was a blast! I needed just a little push when I got into the really loose stuff near the top of the big hole, but after that everything else was no problem at all.

I will try and add pictures later...

Ahh man, I missed that! That would have been really cool to see. I have seen a few YouTube videos of guys on these handcycle, and I thought it was really cool

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Corbin,
Could you post up some specs on your cycle? Is it a custom build? I'm interested in the weight, the type of components and suspension set up. And if you have more pictures that would be swell.
Thanks
Co-opski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior