Off road cargo trailer for sale... SOLD...

cowboy4x4

Explorer
SOLD.........I have a build thread here in the trailer section for more pics. The camping gear does not go with the trailer, the two water cans on the tongue do go with the trailer. $4,000.00 This is a build in progress I'm continuing to upgrade PM for price Thomas....

Last edited:

UncleBilly

Observer
Shame you're selling this, looks like an awesome rig. Wish I had some cash 😜 Any more info on what you store inside and your setup?

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Here are a couple inside. I'm working out of town will be back sat,sun.

looking in from the side door.

The bed lifts up and has storage underneath it as well.
This shot was taken before the inside was finished, but it shows the underbed storage

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Bump... still for sale
Just installed two new tires and one for the spare (just no rim) and one optima red top battery.

zonker

Adventurer
Surprised this trailer is still for sale. Now I am actually in a place to consider it. One question tho.. Can the right rear access to the sleeping area be opened back up without loosing integrity to your design? If it was.. Could a person slip thru that space to the interior? I have the need to store a couple larger pieces of kit back there and they won't fit thru the side door. Let me know as I am definitely interested.

DannyLLama

Observer
WOW!

This thing is incredible!
I love that it's also a sleeper... Very cool, I checked out your build thread and seems that you have spent quite the time on it.
Wish I had the money, I would seriously consider purchasing it.

Would love to come by and check it out in person, your still in YL?

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Zonker... yes ... that is how I/we got in temporarily until I installed the side door.

And yep I'm still in Yorba Linda...... Although I wish I could escape CA.

I so want to buy this. To bad I am on the east coast for now. I live in my sportsmobile and that thing would be the perfect "guest bedroom" I have been looking for. Who made the original trailer? I am heading west this spring. I am sure it will sell before then but I will check just in case.

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Interstate is the trailer manufacturer...... I must admit it does look good behind my van. If I was able to keep it I would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior