Off-road caravan build downunder

yep its a hatch, i store the joolca shower tent, awning walls and a few tubs in there with spare ect.i have also fitted a diesel heater in there as well.i was going fit a pre made door there but had a small error which resulted in having to fabricate from scratch.i welded the beams on the wrong side of my marks:rolleyes:

Lol. So many examples of same in my build. I call it getting creative. Like when i made the bumper bar legs 100mm too short and had to shrink the whole camper by the same ?

billiebob

930w solar, 489ah lithium
I am envious.... I thought I over built with a 320W system and 100ah AGM battery..... ps, I did overbuild,,, my cooler takes less than 1Volt overnight. Now I'm looking at a 3000W Inverter..... it never ends I'm going to scrap all the propane white gas ideas and go pure electric for cooking and refrigeration.

I'm a bit smaller with a 5x10 Square Drop and 700KG fully loaded. Where I overland showers are readily available and the lakes are real inviting....

I am envious.... I thought I over built with a 320W system and 100ah AGM battery..... ps, I did overbuild,,, my cooler takes less than 1Volt overnight. Now I'm looking at a 3000W Inverter..... it never ends I'm going to scrap all the propane white gas ideas and go pure electric for cooking and refrigeration.

I'm a bit smaller with a 5x10 Square Drop and 700KG fully loaded. Where I overland showers are readily available and the lakes are real inviting....

Yeh mine is full electric - induction cooking and electric hot water, plus enough capacity for Aircon in the future if i want to fit one

jmmaxus

Whoa really nice build! Did you build the doors yourself? They look like recpro baggage doors except with t-handles which recpro doesn’t offer as an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles