Off market temporarily...Sportsmobile 03 7.3 power stroke 42,000 original

McMac

I’m ready to purchase if still available. I sent a text and left a message on your phone. Please contact me.
thanks
Mike from Sacramento

Yogihuntress

Custom bumper to bumper. 42,000 mile 7.3 diesel quigley 4x4. Lightly used. No abuse, no smoke, no animals. Surf and ski rig. Interior built in a special effects shop, all the very best components, marine, stainless. a lot of sportsmobile factory parts, Too much to list. Lightly used, a one off unicorn. asking $68,000 OBO, no trades, 928-970-0019
Hello is your sportsmobile still avail? I've texted twice and there is no vm set up so I cant leave a message. I'd like to purchase this truck

McMac

Custom bumper to bumper. 42,000 mile 7.3 diesel quigley 4x4. Lightly used. No abuse, no smoke, no animals. Surf and ski rig. Interior built in a special effects shop, all the very best components, marine, stainless. a lot of sportsmobile factory parts, Too much to list. Lightly used, a one off unicorn. asking $68,000 OBO, no trades, 928-970-0019
Hoping you send me a reply that the van is still available. Mike from Sacramento.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier