OFF MARKET - $900 Frontrunner Slimline II Roof Rack Kit (F250-F350 1999-Current, GEN2 Raptor 17-20, F15016-20) + accessories

tlagerlof

I have a slightly used frontrunner rack currently sitting atop my 2019 Ford F350 crew cab. It is about 8 months old. There are 4 small holes drilled in the feet of the rack which allowed me to fish zip-ties through to hold the wiring harness for the lights tight and out of the way. Otherwise its in excellent condition. I intended to use the rack to hold my maxtrax, 8gal. Waterport, & Roam Box, never really did. Instead it has been a very expensive light bar holder.

FIRST - Frontrunner rack, axe attachment, shovel attachment, and the maxtrax holder as a package - Retail for everything $1690 - I'm asking $900

Frontrunner rack:
https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...jJn2D74ZDR5EYkBB4W8HNBWrJI5l39AcaAuXrEALw_wcB
Axe attachment: Shovel Attachment: MaxTrax Recovery Board Holder:
$900 for everything mentioned above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reach out if you have any questions!

Travis - I live in Costa Mesa in SOCAL
tc.lagerlof@gmail.com

Attachments

• jHV0RGKXQPCB1f2Io6XFUw.jpg
    jHV0RGKXQPCB1f2Io6XFUw.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 126
  • tZDqdozVQue%dwHU%ty20w.jpg
    tZDqdozVQue%dwHU%ty20w.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
  • 3oKVG6qUQ3GqgWPwxe%xXg.jpg
    3oKVG6qUQ3GqgWPwxe%xXg.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 125
  • kN23%qswRlaqJpxtfk4IdA.jpg
    kN23%qswRlaqJpxtfk4IdA.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 120
  • epZnOOBcQReD4UgwjHAv9A.jpg
    epZnOOBcQReD4UgwjHAv9A.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • TqNrZm5zQUSQAQByXOG4og.jpg
    TqNrZm5zQUSQAQByXOG4og.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:

tlagerlof

It's not the ideal situation. but I would consider it on your dime.

I have easy access to free bubble wrap and cardboard, and I have no problem wrapping it up and preparing to ship, but I can't imagine it is a cheap shipping fee depending on where you are. Perhaps if you have a FedEx or UPS company account?

Let me know what you think and feel free to give me a call so we can figure out the logistics and fine details.

Travis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles