Off MARKET - 2019 F350 Platinum Turnkey Overland/Baja Monster/Family Camper Rig -

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Wow what a nice truck. I'd say the price is pretty on point for what it is, just hard getting someone to pony up that cash for a used truck.

Best of luck with all of your plans!

tlagerlof

Wow what a nice truck. I'd say the price is pretty on point for what it is, just hard getting someone to pony up that cash for a used truck.

Best of luck with all of your plans!
Thanks man, I appreciate the affirmations. Agreed, its not a small price tag, but I hope everyone agrees that I am not trying to make a quick buck or capitalize on the crazy market we live in based on what I believe is a fair price. I like to believe I am a reasonable person, and am willing to talk.

Conservatively, I'm taking about a 20%+ hit, and everything including the truck is only a tad more then a year old. Also, well taken care of and in near new condition.

Either way, thanks for the thoughts and a platform to make my plea, HAH!!!

Happy New Year, and cheers to an adventurous 2022 for us all!!!

Travis

tlagerlof

Froghouse off PCH? I used to live in the shores for years, awesome area.
That's the one... the only one! Born and raised here, worked at the shop for about 10 years. Same family, same crew, and same vibe. I still live here, and even fill in for some of the kids when they are short-handed, keeps young. I met SO many people and made SO many connections working in that historical landmark... HAH!!! Happy New Year and take care. Travis

1K1MOA

WOW, quite the rig! Did a miss the power source description in the post? I see multiple radios and enough lights running at same time to light up a football stadium! Are you using depleted Uranium or a fusion reactor? If not, did you add a battery or two, alternator upgrades, etc.? :)

Last edited:

tlagerlof

WOW, quite the rig! Did a miss the power source description in the post? I see multiple radios and enough lights running at same time to light up a football stadium! Are you using depleted Uranium or a fusion reactor? If not, did you add a battery or two, alternator upgrades, etc.? :)
Hah... Killer post! Yes, I do compete with the sun. I have a continuum transfunctioner... duh!

No need for any additional battery or power source. I have 2 Switch Pros running all of the lights, as well as a Blue Sea Circuit Block. I keep the comms off unless I need them. The truck comes stock with dual HD alternators, as well as 2 battery's, but the battery's run in conjunction, not separate. Never blown a fuse, and voltage is never an issue. I have had damn near everything running at once... all good! The greatest contributing factor to a sucessful electrical system, is the wiring wizardry completed by perhaps the best wiring master in the off road/overland world. We used welding gauged wiring when we could, quality connections, and created some of the most gorgeous harnesses that even a electrical ignoramus like my self can appreciate.

Travis

tlagerlof

Got a little love from Matt. He highlighted the rig within the classifieds. Thanks Matt!

tlagerlof

I have no wisdom..just thoughts.
Unfortunately I quit drinking years ago, thanks for the invite though ?
Alright, thanks anyway!

I'm game with water too, only drink on occasion, but I do enjoy a nice bourbon. Thanks

$80,000 truck
$10,000 Carli suspension
$3000 Method/Toyo wheels and tires
$5500 Snugtop shell
$9000 in Buckstop bumpers, skid plates, and aluminum box
$2800 16.5Sti Warn winch
$8500 in Baja Designs lights
$3500 in Kenwood, Yaesu, Lowrance comms. and GPS
$2200 in PPG paint and Body
$2500 in Frontrunner/Roam racks and cargo systems
$3500 on Roofnest/Dobinsons tent/awning
$1000 in builtright and RAM mount products
$4500 in factor 55 gear, 3 ton pro eagle jack, bubba rope, soft shackles, tons of recovery gear, 8 gal waterport, axe, shovel, tools and much more
$1000 in ARB dual compressor and a ton of ARB compressor accessories
$1600 2 x Switchpros
$1600 Morimoto Headlights
$650 Weboost
$750 in tint throughout all windows
$$$ in several other things I cant even remember. Antennas, mounts, Bulletproof Diesel 3rd brake light, custom camera work, and again things I cant remember, etc.
+
---------
$141,600

These are all conservative prices and I haven't considered the almost 80 hours of labor and customization that have gone into this thing. Or the fact that almost all of this product isn't available, Or the fact that my truck in stock condition is selling for $70,000 all day long... if you can find one. I'm literally selling everything I could possibly own for this thing.

Maybe it is overpriced? Maybe it isn't?

Travis

Last edited:

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
I'm not trying to bust your chops here.
Put the shoe on the other foot so to speak.
If you knew nothing about this truck or its obvious capabilities,
and you knew nothing of the seller's honesty/integrity.
And you know nothing of all the bolt on and attached doodads.
And the seller is asking $100k more than the truck is (in your opinion)
Worth.. try and wrap your head around that.
It's hard for the average expedition/ exploration/ loonerlander offroader
to justify.
Glws

tlagerlof

I'm not trying to bust your chops here.
Put the shoe on the other foot so to speak.
If you knew nothing about this truck or its obvious capabilities,
and you knew nothing of the seller's honesty/integrity.
And you know nothing of all the bolt on and attached doodads.
And the seller is asking $100k more than the truck is (in your opinion)
Worth.. try and wrap your head around that.
It's hard for the average expedition/ exploration/ loonerlander offroader
to justify.
Glws
No worries brother, I didn’t think you were busting my chops, your simple thought prompted me to break it down like that. I haven’t done that yet.

The only point I have is that my pricing isn’t inflated or opinion based, it’s simply facts. Nothing on this truck including the truck is more than 1.5 years old. Receipts to show.

I sincerely appreciate your thoughts.

Travis

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles