Off Grid Trailers aluminum build.

flipmachine

Adventurer
oh.. sorry didnt see the entry level part.. been trying to get it going.. but between current trailers that I have to build and the new pop up unit I am designing.. just no time... sorry, soon though hopefully...a few big things are happening for me and should be able to hire some people and get my trailers out across the country so people can see them.

jeep670

Adventurer
Saw these guys with Alberta plated two weeks ago on Don Valley Parkway in Toronto. The trailers looked fabulous! I kinda wanted to flag them down and ask about the trailers but it was rush hour which sucks around here.
Extraordinary builds!
I could drive around one of these any time and anywhere :)
70ff1e87a58033ac38d9038848ce4c29.jpg
36e48be708f1def54341816432a430eb.jpg
a3b132ac50cbe8c371375b365f22de62.jpg

jeep670

Adventurer
So people are seeing your work. Great job!
But the girl driving the jeep was either uncomfortable or annoyed to drive in that 6km/h 5pm crap traffic. :)

flipmachine

Adventurer
lol its the dvp man.. it sucks driving in in rush hour! but I do remember your jeep, really nice jeep, and thanks for the kind words, appreciate it.

Silverhorse

Adventurer
I got to see the trailers in person at Expo, :drool: My kids crawled all over them, sorry! I was super impressed with the quality and detail. Chassis/suspension durability are really high on my list and these trailers deliver!
KUDOS TO YOU GUYS!!

NOT A PAID ENDORSER BTW.... :sombrero:

flipmachine

Adventurer
lol I remember you, you were so worried about the kids, honestly, if the trailer cant take kids, how is gonna take some of the trails that people put them through, and besides, they are display models and they are meant for that and your kids loved it. Thanks for the kind words man, appreciate it alot.

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
Really like your work!

On your water tank and plumbing - is it or can you build it so the lines and tank are heated by the optional forced air heater for below freezing camping? Sink and shower lines would require them to be closed up for the night and maybe some extra insulation strategically placed...lol. Also like your new front rack!

Thanks!

flipmachine

Adventurer
the water and all lines are in the unit, but when you need the sink cause it is on the outside of the unit, I use quick connect hose's to go from the trailer to the sink23130543_10159913201545221_6551343945292728390_n.jpg

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
the water and all lines are in the unit, but when you need the sink cause it is on the outside of the unit, I use quick connect hose's to go from the trailer to the sink........
I thought they were. Figured something quick and removable was possible for sink. But, have you or anyone you built this tank & plumbing setup for, camped successfully in below freezing temps? How cold would you estimate your setup would be safe for? Does the forced air furnace you you use also run on 12v for traveling in the cold? Since running a propane appliance while trailer is moving is not recommended, and dangerous during vehicle fuel refilling.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles