OFF-GRID 4-season Northern Lite camper with HUGE garage

LisaBendOregon

OFF GRID 4-Season camper with huge garage
Total length 24' (same as extended wb Sprinter)

Main cargo box equivalent to cargo van or 5’x8’ trailer
4-1/2’ tall (same interior height as standard GMC cargo van)
8’ deep
5-1/2’ wide
Loading height only 25”

Under camper storage accessed from behind rear steps
7’ long, 3-1/2’ wide, 8” tall

2011 Northern Lite 8-11 Special Edition 4-season camper.
Amazing rig. Only selling because I am building another one.

Viper alarm system with GPS tracker

Propex 2200 high efficiency quiet externally vented propane heater
Stock heater still functions as backup and for extreme cold conditions.
4 propane tanks plumbed.

See all details in Bend Oregon Craigslist RV section.

541-944-eight six nine four

Having trouble posting photos

adam88

Explorer
I will help you out and post the photos here for you. Good luck with your sale!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

rehammer81

That's a cool rig! I have been toying with the idea of building an off-road trailer with a setup like this. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Kingsize24

I have no idea why you would get rid of this thing. It's a monstrosity in the best way. Keep it!!!

4x4 swap it, put on some larger tires and rock it.

LisaBendOregon

My new build is on a cutaway E-450 where I will be able to easilly go from the cab to habitat. The floorplan will be reversed so the garage will be in the back, and the bed is still over the garage. Of course this will be a full custom rig and $$$. Being able to easilly pass through is a big advantage. The other big change is that I will be using a gasoline "diesel" heater instead of propane for heat. Other than that and a few other minor things the floorplan and functionaliy will be almost the same. It will have a lot more interior storage, but a lot less less exterior storage. It will be a full composit build, so if the weight comes in low enough, which it should, I would be able to convert to 4wd. If I built another one like the one I have, based upon a flatbed, I would make it out of aluminum,but at the time that was over my budget. It is also possible to build a small "emergency" pass through with my current build, but I don't want to put any more money into it.

LisaBendOregon

would you sell just the camper?
Not planing to at this time but am open to offers on the camper if someone saw value in the extra heater and tank setup, along with the solar. I have not advertised the truck separately, but was thinking of doing that next week as I have had a lot of interest in the camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online