OEM/Stock FJ45 Crewcab?!?

AZBaobab

Observer
It may have been posted before, but I didn't see anything.

Putzing around, I came a cross this:

FJ45Crewcab.png

Now, I'm not even going to try to claim knowledge of unusual cruiser models, but even I know that this is one VERY rare setup.

Price tag is through the roof ($125K), but...
The entire thing (save the engine and a bit) being OEM? Good G-d...!
:drool::drool::drool:

http://www.tlc4x4.com/TruckDetail.asp?TruckID=129

Box Rocket

Actually available in S. America as Bandierante model. IIRC, TLC imported a few and did their "restoration" magic on them. I think that one pictured was the personal truck of the owner of TLC.

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
Actually available in S. America as Bandierante model. IIRC, TLC imported a few and did their "restoration" magic on them. I think that one pictured was the personal truck of the owner of TLC.

The video at the link said it was a customer's that had been shipped to Norway and back. Then that guy changed his mind and wanted a different model.

If he's like most of us here I figure the owner of TLC is probably more likely to be buried in his than sell it. :D

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
That truck is certainly cool. But as mentioned it is not made by Toyota. I think for that price tag I could build the same thing for less. But whatever, it is worth what somebody will pay for it.

Next to zero leg room in the back seats....

resize.asp

Not very useful for anything other then a kid in a child seat, your dog or some gear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles